Gabriella Lindley #83 Alan's Toes, Gobby's pose; which is worse? Nobody knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alan called herself an adult milk drinker, and let me just say she looks like she chugs the stuff every day. A film of grease and blackheads all over her chin and nose. Love of dairy is one thing they’ve got in common I guess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Cams teeth look so gross close up. I'm surprised her sugar mama hasn't offered to pay for a private dentist to sort them out. I absolutely can not imagine kissing someone who's teeth are that disgusting

Reactions: 21
Sorry......SEX WITH AN INFLUENCER?? Is that meant to be funny? Not even "sex with a hot woman".

Gobs is nothing more than a social media tool with some hewls to Alan.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
I’m thinking Alan is a former weight loss surgery patient too. It’s hard to believe Gobboon has a clone and managed to find it.

Reactions: 26
I really didn't need to see close ups of Adrian shovelling food into her mouth but here we are and now I don't want my lunch. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the photo of her standing in McDonald’s in Paris while holding a bag of lays and a Starbucks bag of other food is wild to me for several reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 39
the photo of her standing in McDonald’s in Paris while holding a bag of lays and a Starbucks bag of other food is wild to me for several reasons
Comparing an artistic masterpiece to a kids cartoon with the same name, eating at American chains in a country known for its fine cuisine...

bleeping philistines. I'm sure the French were laughing at them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Cam is SUCH A LOSER

She said in her vlog that she wanted to try McDonald’s in every country she went to. Absolutely wild

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time no post, I’ve been away getting married and honeymooning (and actually eating the food of the country I travelled to)

There’s nothing more stereotypical Gobs than her travelling to a country and sticking to Starbucks and McDonalds. I’m all for comfort eating on holiday but a Starbies brownie in the country of patisserie and chocolate? I don’t know why I thought her new relationship would open her eyes a little bit to new experiences but it seems like that’s only in the bedrewm

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Out of interest, any trewlz here know which bar they went to with the chess board? Naturally can't count on this woman to give any actual useful information in her videyewz.

Reactions: 3
Longtime lurker fiiiiiiiinally posting 👋 I have followed along silently since the GG days which I realised today was 6 years ago 🤣 anyway I just went on twitter and realised I'm still blocked because on new years eve 2019, she moaned about the sound of fireworks and I was a bottle of wine deep and responded saying it was new years eve and she needed to get a grip. Good mems.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
"if you're gonna be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris"
interesting caption for a city break to celebrate your new girlfriends birthday 🤔 honeymoon period long gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Sorry......SEX WITH AN INFLUENCER?? Is that meant to be funny? Not even "sex with a hot woman".

Gobs is nothing more than a social media tool with some hewls to Alan.
Seeing that comment is genuinely the only time I’ve felt sorry for Gab in years. What a foul way to talk about someone online for thousands of people to see. Genuinely did not think she could find a partner more annoying then herself but she’s managed it

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Seeing that comment is genuinely the only time I’ve felt sorry for Gab in years. What a foul way to talk about someone online for thousands of people to see. Genuinely did not think she could find a partner more annoying then herself but she’s managed it
The more I see gross Alan the more I believe they are not an actual couple and they're only together for the content.
And just when I think she is really gross, she says something like that and ends up being way worse?

Another thing: please don't put her in the next title? She'll get a kick out of it for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tbf I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out Cam was making her absolutely miserable. I’d be sad in Paris too.

Reactions: 11
I found the perfect hairdo for Gabz btw
I know it's bad, bit it's way better than what she has now 😅
1691432944439.png
1691432976014.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.