Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awkward for Gabby that she has no friends for them to hang out with. The Brighton chapter is going to be quiet and dull. But they've always got their business venture to work on (RIP Gabby's savings).

Reactions: 44
Hiw do they not want any soace from each other? I love my husband and live together and I couldn’t imagine having zero seconds apart in 3+ months then again at Gabs place. Surely its too much they both ‘work’ from home/don’t reallt work so it must be A LOT

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Do we think they will even stay in Brighton at gobs flat this time or will Cam request hotels in London again? I seem to remember them going to Brighton last time Cam was over here but they didn't seem to stay long, wonder if she hated it?

Also how long till they comment on T.Swifts relationship with the 1975 guy ending already?

Reactions: 17
very odd for years she would say she would never want to live with a partner cause she likes her own space and now shes practically lived with Cam for 2 months and they’ve only been dating for like 6

Reactions: 50
Hiw do they not want any soace from each other? I love my husband and live together and I couldn’t imagine having zero seconds apart in 3+ months then again at Gabs place. Surely its too much they both ‘work’ from home/don’t reallt work so it must be A LOT
SAME. Especially as she is someone who has gone from zero interactions with others to suddenly being joined at the hip to someone/hang out with their friends rather than stay at home in her jammies watching Friends on repeat.

Gabby will be DESPERATE to get rid and veg (ham) out on her sewfa in front of the telleh.

Reactions: 22
As someone in their 30s still reading fanfiction - I resent this and do not claim Alan 😂 She's straight up obsessed, at least fanfiction clearly distinguishes fiction and reality!
Same here haha 😂 as a 30+ y.o fanfiction reader and shipper of (fictional) people I dont calm her or Gabbie tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll end up getting the ick I bet… Cam will start commenting on the way she lives and will wonder why she’s got no friends and I bet she’ll wanna get back to the US sharpish because of pure boredom. Gabbie’s facade will fade soon enough now she’s home

Reactions: 26
She’ll end up getting the ick I bet… Cam will start commenting on the way she lives and will wonder why she’s got no friends and I bet she’ll wanna get back to the US sharpish because of pure boredom. Gabbie’s facade will fade soon enough now she’s home
its funny when they are in the UK its do it all, i don't really see Cam turning it up for Gabs, a few starbucks trips and a costco shop vs thousands on activities etc

Reactions: 16
I rlly don’t understand of all the people on the planet, gab has chosen trucker Steve scam…… and vice versa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
its funny when they are in the UK its do it all, i don't really see Cam turning it up for Gabs, a few starbucks trips and a costco shop vs thousands on activities etc
Tbf, we don't know that Cam hadn't suggested lots of things and Gob said no, what she really wanted to do was traipse from Target to Costcew. We did see hints of a negative diva-like attitude from Gobby when she was out with Cam so it wouldn't surprise me if she just didn't want to do anything.

Reactions: 17
Are they really going to keep travelling from UK to USA back and forth every 90 days lol?!? Feels very expensive (for Gobs who will be footing the bill with the exception of a few iced coffees), suffocating, and a bit dodgy immigration-wise!

I really don't believe these two are truly interested in each other. The amount of time Alan spends glued to her phone is the biggest ick about her (and there's so many). When they went on a trip to the bean in Chicago, when they were paying at Target, hanging out with a group of friends, AT THE TAYLOR SHOW?! And Gabbie having headphones on in the car with her?? Do they ever talk lol

Reactions: 38
I rlly don’t understand of all the people on the planet, gab has chosen trucker Steve scam…… and vice versa
We know from a screenshot of her notifications a couple of years ago, that she's been a Patreon of Alan's podcast forever and the relationship started at the end of November when George would have told family that he's going to be a father. According to Scam, Gobbeh was very obviously pursuing her. She was obviously desparate to turn her life around and Alan was the only one within reach.

Screenshot_20230514_153823_Firefox.jpg

Reactions: 18
We know from a screenshot of her notifications a couple of years ago, that she's been a Patreon of Alan's podcast forever and the relationship started at the end of November when George would have told family that he's going to be a father. According to Scam, Gobbeh was very obviously pursuing her. She was obviously desparate to turn her life around and Alan was the only one within reach.

View attachment 2220667
This wording sounds horrible, like Gabs was this desperate fan girl.

I think I might like Alan even less than Gabz....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I stop to check up on Gobby for a few months, and suddenly she has a delusional girlfriend and she's a sapphic conspiracy loving swiftie. I imagined a lot of things for her future, but this was definitely not on my bingo card:LOL: 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.