Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to have terrible arthritis in her fingers later on in life, with her fingers clawed round her phone like that all day.

Reactions: 13
I keep thinking about how they tell the "how we met" story. I think everyone likes a "how we met" story. But how do you tell someone you met your girlfriend by listening to her podcast speculating about a celebrity's supposed secret bisexuality, proceeding to pay to access the discord chat and then singling her out that way? Surely you'd die of shame. She can't even explain it away as Tinder or something because Cam is American.

Reactions: 30
When did Gabby start liking coffee?
She doesn't like coffee, says it tastes like cigarettes which is why she exclusively gets Starbucks every day since that's mostly milk with 6 pumps of sickly sweet syrup. She even bought 5 bottles of syrup to make it at home but that didn't last long. Too much work.

Reactions: 19
OT, but does anyone remember where she talked about her sew mean therapist? Was it a video or ig story etc? And how long ago was it? I vaguely remember it but want to see it 🤣

Reactions: 6
OT, but does anyone remember where she talked about her sew mean therapist? Was it a video or ig story etc? And how long ago was it? I vaguely remember it but want to see it 🤣
Instagram story, the screenshots are on the wiki 🙂 she said she was going to make a video about it but don’t think she ever did

Reactions: 5
I rlly don’t understand of all the people on the planet, gab has chosen trucker Steve scam…… and vice versa
I think they're suited in that few other people would want to deal with either of their attitudes.

But I also think that's where it ends. Their lifestyles don't match and I can imagine that the same ignorant, self righteous attitudes that attracted them to each other will be the same thing that drives them apart.
---
According to Scam, Gobbeh was very obviously pursuing her
Gabby seems to pursue almost anything with a pulse. Hasn't she made some kind of move on or kissed like half the friends she's made since becoming an influencer?

Reactions: 14
What happened to that nespresso coffee pod machine she kept in the bathroom for the best ever yummy coffees #anadandaspon 🤔

It is clear Gabbeh loves being in a relationship rather than the person she is in a relationship with. Cammeh appears to be of the same mindset so maybe this will work for them - many people do settle after deciding what's important and for many that having a support system in place. I bet Jane and Nelly are super relieved.

Reactions: 10
Just watched that vlog :LOL: What does she do with all the stuff she wastes money on. She spends five minutes talking about a print she got a frame for and never put up. And what the hell is going on with her cheeks in this video, her face is almost a square. Lol that she makes the hairdresser choose her colour, she really wants to make other people as obsessed with her hair as she is. That hairdresser was probably like jfc to the other staff, I've got a weird one here. Get used to it, Cam. The annual big hair change and change back like it never happened.

I'd love to know what the therapist said. In a first session how can Gabby feel to the point of tears she's been judged. How deep did they go in one session!

Reactions: 10
How can she afford to pay her mortgage without living there so much if they go ahead with the 90 day switch plan? How much money is she making? And she definitely wouldn’t rent it out
---
Gabriella Lindley #81 Starbucks to Costcew, UK to USA, Didn’t we mention we think Taylor is gay?

Reactions: 24
just pointing out that it’s been 9 hours since Cam posted on her regular account and whatiwillsayaccount and gabs hasnt liked either post (from what i can see?) - even though she’s posted her own stories. Already trouble in paradise??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but sCam's schools give me the ick 🤢
Edit: the socks too hahaha
Screenshot_20230605-115546~2.png

Also why did sCam post the exact same grid photos (caption included) on her personal IG and podcast IG? It's a bit weird like come on, be a little more creative!

Thread suggestion? Gabriella Lindley #81 More anal than ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.