Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know who this guy is but I saw it on reddit and thought it was fitting for these podcasters.
RDT_20230604_1928158183002004556708129.png

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Don't know who this guy is but I saw it on reddit and thought it was fitting for these podcasters. View attachment 2217224
He's an American actor! Was in Everybody Hates Chris as a child and is now in Abbot Elementary. Good comedic actor.

I've actually never seen anyone suggest he was gay, just how handsome he's grown up to be. Which goes to show, no matter how much you think you're containing your comments to a small part of the internet and you think a celeb has no time to be lurking in those corners, there's a chance the person you're discussing can come across it.

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry I just can't get over those crazy eyes, bleeping hell, imagine that coming towards you in the middle of the night 👁👄👁
I’m sorry but every time I see this it reminds me of that sleep experiment creepypasta (won’t post it in case it freaks anyone out). You know the one….

Reactions: 5
I seriously do not see any sagging at all. Tits aren't supposed to be at your collar bone, even fake ones that have been done 3 times 😂 I'd take her tits over mine any day tbh. What photo are you guys looking at to describe them as 'saggy'? I just don't see it
They’re literally ideal. Can’t fault the boobs. Bizarre

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
i just know sCam's hair smells like tit with that cap being glued to her head 24/7. her hair looks so limp and lifeless. i can't remember who posted this a few pages back but for someone who hates men, she really does dress like one. can't get over the flannel/shorts/cap trucker combo. absolutely hideous.

Reactions: 23
I feel like this is meant for us 😂

IMG_5298.jpeg

First of all, Scam, don’t assume the sexuality of people in this threat.
And second, in your mind, it’s okay to out people because you’re gay yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She disrespects people within her own community by forcing them to be out when they aren't ready. Also, she encourages speculation about other people's sexuality. She's basically that mean girl in high school that spreads nasty rumors about others so that they can feel superior. She's quick to accuse others of homophobia when she's a major hater of anyone who isn't part of the community she thinks she protects.

She and Gabbie belong together. They're equally sanctimonious and nasty. We're just waiting for one of them to crack and can't take the other's narcissism any longer. A narcissist can't be in the proximity of another as they hate their own kind.

Reactions: 57
She disrespects people within her own community by forcing them to be out when they aren't ready. Also, she encourages speculation about other people's sexuality. She's basically that mean girl in high school that spreads nasty rumors about others so that they can feel superior. She's quick to accuse others of homophobia when she's a major hater of anyone who isn't part of the community she thinks she protects.

She and Gabbie belong together. They're equally sanctimonious and nasty. We're just waiting for one of them to crack and can't take the other's narcissism any longer. A narcissist can't be in the proximity of another as they hate their own kind.
I couldn’t have said this better myself! They are a pair of fake idiots!! So up their own arses!

Reactions: 15
If it is about us… there are multiple people on this thread, including myself, who have mentioned not being straight lol. Once again, piss off Cam.

The way you behave online is not how we talk about *our* community. You’d get ripped to shreds at a UK pride event.

Reactions: 33
the way Cam insults english food as if she doesn't think Olive Garden is the height of good food.

Never thought I'd miss the days where gabs was just dying her hair and festering on her sofa. we know the real you know gabbehhhhh

Reactions: 27
I’m pansexual (I think, I usually say Bi but idk sexuality is weird sometimes haha) and yes sCam, it IS weird for us to speculate about peoples sexuality even if we’re in the community ourselves.

I did fall down the Taylor Swift rabbit hole while I was on bed rest as I was curious, I’d heard about it before Itchy got with Scratchy here. I can see WHY people think she’s gay, but ultimately who cares? I thought we were pushing for people to just be themselves. If she’s not ready, or even actually gay then so what? I just can’t imagine making it my entire personality 🙃

Their conversations must be as dry as sCams face makes my vagina fairy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If it is about us… there are multiple people on this thread, including myself, who have mentioned not being straight lol. Once again, piss off Cam.

The way you behave online is not how we talk about *our* community. You’d get ripped to shreds at a UK pride event.
🙋‍♀️

I posted that statement from the actor from reddit and I'm not straight. And I agree with him. People's sexuality is their own business and no one else's.

Reactions: 22
Gabbie’s international travel content is so dull, I’d rather see pics of her thermostat.
she promised loads of interesting content whilst she was in America. We got the inside of a gas station, more Starbucks and Gabbie in her big knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
🙋‍♀️

I posted that statement from the actor from reddit and I'm not straight. And I agree with him. People's sexuality is their own business and no one else's.
I would say that it not only applies to speculating about someone’s sexuality and monetising it but also making your sexuality your personality like scam and gobby. Like it’s a private matter, you don’t have to highlight that you’re a lesbian all the bleeping time whenever you do something. Get a life get a hobby get a job (an actual one, not speculating about TS’ sexuality ffs). They’re such losers I swear.

Reactions: 18
I'm fine with LGBTQ+ visibility so I can understand the need to mention sexuality a lot to feel seen. Though I definitely agree with how speculating about somebody's sexuality is deeply problematic. And it's just bleeping weird at the end of the day, isn't it? What business of mine what intimate thoughts go through somebody's head or who they might sleep with?

I guarantee Gabby and Cam wouldn't like it if there were blogs out there full of theories, shipping names and gross fantasies concerning them and other people.

Reactions: 21
I can't understand why Alan was on Tumblr talking about what songs Taylor was performing - surely she knew the full set and every single choreo step WEEKS ago?!

Like someone else says, I don't think she actually likes Taylor and her music. She's just obsessed with her as a person and speculating on her sexuality. That's not fan behaviour - that's a stalker.

Also Alan, plenty of us are LGBTQIA+ here, and you aren't talking about "your own community" as Taylor has CONFIRMED she is straight!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Like someone else says, I don't think she actually likes Taylor and her music. She's just obsessed with her as a person and speculating on her sexuality. That's not fan behaviour - that's a stalker.
I've thought this for a while too. she had to ask on her tumblr what Taylor meant by a reference to "July 9th" in an Instagram post - cam had this bizarre theory Taylor was going to publish a tell-all memoir discussing her sexuality on that date. No, July 9th was a reference to a song lyric that even I recognised as a casual listener! She's so swept up in this insane conspiracy theory, I don't think it's ever been about the music or Taylor as a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.