Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she is absolutely seething when you all say she looks like cams double, you know she thinks she looks 100x better and is the "hot one" ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can just imagine her scrolling through tattle flaring her nostrils at the thought she looks like cam ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Think of Gabby's real face, it's not Cam's double. The one she paid for is :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she is absolutely seething when you all say she looks like cams double, you know she thinks she looks 100x better and is the "hot one" ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can just imagine her scrolling through tattle flaring her nostrils at the thought she looks like cam ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was thinking this.

Newsflash Gobnob: You're not all that and you lewk just like your Roland Schitt looking gf.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's gonna have to hustle and open her sticker shop for a few weeks so she can fund her next trip to the Yew Ess Aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't get it. You would obviously be tired after a concert nevermind traveling 22 hours right after so why on earth would you decide to go for a wander around Brighton as soon as you got home?
Cam seems to be quite into getting her steps in because we all know Gabbie has never walked as much in her entire live as she has these last few months.
Gabbie must be dying to put on her grey jumper, scrape her hair into a turd bun and binge watch friends from start to finish with an M&S ready meal after so much activity and travel

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't get it. You would obviously be tired after a concert nevermind traveling 22 hours right after so why on earth would you decide to go for a wander around Brighton as soon as you got home?
Cam seems to be quite into getting her steps in because we all know Gabbie has never walked as much in her entire live as she has these last few months.
Gabbie must be dying to put on her grey jumper, scrape her hair into a turd bun and binge watch friends from start to finish with an M&S ready meal after so much activity and travel
Tbh I also often feel like walking after long travels ๐Ÿ˜… You know to stretch out my legs and stuff. But yeah Cam seems more active than Gobs (honestly my grandpa at 85 is more active than Gobs) which is good cause maybe at least Gobs will be motivated to move a tiny bit more. Her lifestyle is truly depressing.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.