Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on holiday for a week, come back to gabs thread and I swear it's like I've fallen in the twilight zone šŸ«£

Her brother had the audacity to make a BOY baby???!!! How dare he!!!! Low key love that he announced on her birthday šŸ¤£

She's been to a Taylor Swift concert looking like... well I don't know what she looks like tbh, she looks like she's dressed like a 14 year but also, the tits being out? Who even is this because it can't be our gabs, the woman who wore long sleeves and trousers in peak summer for fear of baring her body??

Scam šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the bleeping hat, I can't I'm dead šŸ¤£ girls got no drip whatsoever, she's absolutely not gabs type at all, gabs is just in this so she can say she has a girlfriend!

Actually, good for gabbie with the new body confidence though tbf šŸ‘ Sincerely, a +30 hater

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lol at her having more fun and chemistry with her gay male friend than her girlfriend šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole ā€œLook at how I eat snacks AND YET look at how Iā€™m skinnyā€ is already so tedious. Who else feels the need to post online that theyā€™re having a packet of Lays.

Reactions: 42
Gobbies eyes when she looks at these people is scary to me NGL, she's so desperate for connection with people. Genuine friendships take time and work, based on mutual trust and interests, not desperation.
She is the poster child for how not to live your life.

Reactions: 34
I donā€™t understand why she didnā€™t have all this surgery and treatment for her āœØ disease āœØ years ago. With all the money she wouldā€™ve earned at the peak of her YouTube fame she couldā€™ve gone off the grid for a while after she started going downhill relevance wise, rented a cheap flat outside a major city, had herself surgically altered and then enjoyed the last few years of her 20ā€™s with her new found (although artificially gained) confidence. Instead she turned into a sewfa buying, Farrew and Bewl sponsored mess hauling around her Jewniper Mewn parcels in a granny trolly and having pandemic meltdowns in the Co-Op gravy aisle.

I love in this story how sheā€™s tried to look spontaneous but not started walking until after she started recording then had a manic gleam in her eye while she walked over to a man and let his face near her bewbs šŸ˜‚
IMG_0643.jpeg

IMG_0644.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t understand why she didnā€™t have all this surgery and treatment for her āœØ disease āœØ years ago. With all the money she wouldā€™ve earned at the peak of her YouTube fame she couldā€™ve gone off the grid for a while after she started going downhill relevance wise, rented a cheap flat outside a major city, had herself surgically altered and then enjoyed the last few years of her 20ā€™s with her new found (although artificially gained) confidence. Instead she turned into a sewfa buying, Farrew and Bewl sponsored mess hauling around her Jewniper Mewn parcels in a granny trolly and having pandemic meltdowns in the Co-Op gravy aisle.

I love in this story how sheā€™s tried to look spontaneous but not started walking until after she started recording then had a manic gleam in her eye while she walked over to a man and let his face near her bewbs šŸ˜‚ View attachment 2215264
View attachment 2215268
she looks like she likes that guy more than sCam

Reactions: 47
I don't get it. I know what flick the bean means but what does it have to do with what they're doing?
I checked the bloke sheā€™s withā€™s Instagram, I think itā€™s just some kind of art installation ā€˜The Beanā€™.

Reactions: 10
I love how she practically shoved her tits in his face, she really has no idea how to behave normally around people

Reactions: 48
Yeah the bean is literally a giant silver, mirrored bean shaped art installation/sculpture thang in Chicago.

Reactions: 23
I love how she practically shoved her tits in his face, she really has no idea how to behave normally around people
I wonder how long itā€™s gonna take her to do a ā€œJeffie, Jeffie Jeffie, youā€™re my soul sistaā€ post šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m a few days late but.. Gabby predicting the Manchester attack era

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't get it. I know what flick the bean means but what does it have to do with what they're doing?
Itā€™s a giant sculpture called the bean, and people think itā€™s funny to flick it so they can say they ā€œflicked the beanā€, but I do not want to see those words next to her face šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know who this guy is sheā€™s started posting with? Iā€™ve never seen his face before?

Reactions: 8
Alan is only allowed to appear in side profile

View attachment 2214123
Well youā€™re no longer ever allowed to say youā€™re insecure about your body Gabby since youā€™re out ā€œbaring your bodyā€. Sorry but the shorts thing pissed me off at the time and to see her prancing around in a bikini after she had the audacity to tweet what she did and see no wrong with it.
Cam seems like a very bitter person. Aka how Gabs was before this year, always moaning about something
Also Gabby only posted that picture to show off her tits šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
This is from the new guy's IG but in the background Gabbie looking as vapid as ever and sCam/Alan has her cap & phone surgically attached to her

351430821_824962618547419_4907392090168457340_n.jpg
351430821_824962618547419_4907392090168457340_n~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.