Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s not just that she doesn’t go to the West End there’s so many touring musicals. I live in Scotland and I’m always going to see shows that tour here and then I get down to London every few years too. Most of the big musicals tour so there’s no excuse really.

Reactions: 9
Gabby won’t make it to west end; she doesn’t have the talent, passion, fame or looks for it. People that wanna make their dreams come true go for it. They don’t sit in a flat full of cat tit and feel sorry for themselves 24/7. Her mum tried to get her on this morning for that dumb cat clapping video 🤣🤣 how embarrassing
She also doesn't have the work ethic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She also doesn't have the work ethic
Exactly, when she was moaning about her drama teacher saying she needs to loose weight in order to get into west end. It’s not just about looks it’s about being physically fit enough and working hard - made me laugh how she wanted to meet the drama teacher and say what? Yes you’re right I went to weight watchers and I’m still not on the stage loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 23
because living in Brighton allows her to say stuff like “I miss my friends” Or “it’s hard when you don’t live in London I don’t get to see people often”. Blah blah. If she lived in London she wouldn’t see these people anyway but living in Brighton gives her that excuse as to why she has no friends. 😂
Yeah, except she moved back to Brighton from London because “all her friends live in Brighton” and “it would be easier for her and hobbie to see each other if she was in brighton”

bleeping lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love how in that tag on her stories about what house she wants to be in lockdown it's exactly the same as her pit in Brighton.
Gobs love, stop complaining you don't have a garden then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
can’t manage to go to the co-op without being hysterical but thinks she can achieve fame on the west end 🤔 ok gob

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The most annoying thing about Gobs - and there are many - is her inability to appreciate anything she has and just squander the opportunity to live like she does. She’s mentioned before how she thinks she gets hate because she is “successful” what is successful about marinating in your poo-filled flat hating everyone and everything.

I can’t see her progressing past this, I genuinely think that this is how her life is going to look for the future.

Reactions: 27
The most annoying thing about Gobs - and there are many - is her inability to appreciate anything she has and just squander the opportunity to live like she does. She’s mentioned before how she thinks she gets hate because she is “successful” what is successful about marinating in your poo-filled flat hating everyone and everything.

I can’t see her progressing past this, I genuinely think that this is how her life is going to look for the future.
Oh a million percent! Only way she could help herself is by leaving social media and getting a job but shes a lazy cow and enjoys easy money so she aint changing a thing out of choice.

Eventually she wont have a choice, her contents so shite i cant see her making decent money long term, so she can get a nice job at starbucks and drink all the calorific drinks she wants.

Reactions: 11
hello - i have not watched her since 2016/2017 so i thought i’d have a nosy on this thread, funny that LITCHerally nothing has changed. i have also been blocked by her back in the day

Reactions: 13

Some of the comments she posts I agree that are absolutely disgusting, I'll agree to that, but some she calls out or blocks are either genuine concern/constructive criticism or calling her out for being rude when it wasn't even someone being rude to her in the first place.

Honestly, how I found this site is I used to like to watch youtube videos in the evening so I could clean or whatever with background noise without needing to keep my eyes peeled on the screen at all times like some shows. I think she popped up in my recommendations and some videos weren't great but we're okay and didn't need to look at the screen at all times.

Then I googled because I noticed her being rude to fans (many times over) and wondered how you could be so rude and still have a job.

She obviously has some mental issues as pictured in those manic Instagram posts. I do honestly hope she gets some help, but sometimes the person who needs help is the only person who can help themselves.

If there wasn't a pandemic, I think a part time job, or even volunteering would do wonders for her mental health/health in general but she needs to be the one to put forth the effort.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think any casting agents would even touch her going by how she presents herself on social media. Honestly her behaviour is appalling for a mid twenties woman. Anyone from the industry can view her childish bullying tweets and see she really is nasty and quite unstable. The funny thing is is that she thinks having a big following will actually help her get that break but I think the complete opposite. Does she not think about who can view her socials? Everyone gobs. I would be so embarrassed.

Reactions: 23
Even the fact she follows so few people on twitter/instagram is pathetic. She "WORKS" in social media. Its her "JOB" yet she refuses to follow people because she thinks she is cool / above it all and quirky.

Reactions: 20
Even the fact she follows so few people on twitter/instagram is pathetic. She "WORKS" in social media. Its her "JOB" yet she refuses to follow people because she thinks she is cool / above it all and quirky.
her bare minimum interaction with her fans is so sad. She does no give aways or stuff to show her followers she appreciates them for giving her the platform she has. But will “treat herself” to a new TV because why not? She definitely cares about money over everything because she would rather sell prints (in this economy) then give anything back to not just her fans but the NHS or society as a whole.

Also ignoring the messages of worried young girls because you’ve made a big deal about your health but being active on twitter is so petty.

Reactions: 20
It’s very odd behaviour that she rarely acknowledges her fans or replies to nice messages/comments but will go out of her way to reply to hate messages and to people that like ‘normal’ things or have hobbies that she disagrees with (like running 🤣)

Reactions: 22
She fancied him, he used her for views. Go back and watch the vlogs its painfully obvious.
He’s fit, so I can’t blame her tbf. I bet her views went up with all the speculation of whether they were dating or not at the time too.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but in her video showing off her animal crossing island she is so bitter and horrible even about virtual animal crossing characters? Everyone is “ugly” and she wants them to move out lol she cares so much about something like that it’s so strange. I think she deffo has mental health issues and it shows in the little things also.

Reactions: 25
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but in her video showing off her animal crossing island she is so bitter and horrible even about virtual animal crossing characters? Everyone is “ugly” and she wants them to move out lol she cares so much about something like that it’s so strange. I think she deffo has mental health issues and it shows in the little things also.
You could see why she’s bored of the game! She has time traveled since she first got that game!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.