Gabriella Lindley #72 They tried to make me gew to reham I said new new new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve taken a bit of a break from this thread and gobs but I just went to watch her recent videos- I so think she went for weightloss surgery of some sort when she had her ‘dice with death’ recently! She looks like she’s lost weight!

Reactions: 2
hahahaha I don't know whether to feel bad or not 😭

Out of laziness or the fact she doesn't have anyone to copy from anymore?

I guess I'll check back in a year then ;)
A year, 5 years, 10 years - it’s probably always gonna be the same 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hardly made a morning routine for that lard arse cat 😂😂😂 she really puts the con in content

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only 15k views after 5 days. We might be looking forward to her last Christmas on youtube.
omg. I haven’t seen her for ages. Wtf is this fringe. Did she do it herself. a fringe would suit her but not like this

Has she made the Netflix show Wednesday her entire personality yet? Seems like the sort of show she would obsess over and think she’s basically like the main character 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
omg. I haven’t seen her for ages. Wtf is this fringe. Did she do it herself. a fringe would suit her but not like this
She claims the hairdresser did it wrong but we all know she cut it in herself. Especially when she claimed her “friends” came round to help her fix it after the hairdresser allegedly fucked it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A couple screenshots from her latest cat routine reel 🙄 is that a litter tray beside the bed?!
Screenshot_20221126-092551~2.png
Screenshot_20221126-092557~2.png
Screenshot_20221126-090803~2.png
Screenshot_20221126-092639~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hahah it does look like a litter tray yea,
The smell and Imagine that cat jumping out of it, straight onto the bed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Pondering if Gabby will be paying for a course of Ozempic Or Wegovy from a private doctor. Elon Musk has been raving about it. She can't have another gastric surgery as she had the extreme option of the sleeve first time around.

Reactions: 2
I can hardly cope with my cat's litter tray being two rooms away, why in gods name would you put it next to your bed!?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
While on my house hunting journey, I've toured dozens of potential homes and all I have to say is I can't imagine her house will have great success on the market based purely on the unimaginable stench that must waft out of it. You can tell who did or didn't take care of it/had weird cooking or living habits/didn't pick up after their pets.

I chose my new home for many reasons but one of them was it has a basement where I can put my cat's litterbox. In my apartment it had to be in my bathroom and I couldn't stand it. Sometimes cleaned it twice a day (and you know, took the bags out to the dumpster immediately).

Reactions: 16
Didn't she already claim she only had one working lung or am I making this up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe the reason she can live with the utter stench of cat litter right next to her bed is because she festers away in her flat. You know when you leave a room and come back in and you can really notice if there’s a funky smell. She’s probably immune to it because she never leaves!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s taken shitting in a box to a whole new level with shitting in a cat litter box. She’s lazy so probably just hangs her arse over the side of the bed and curls one out so it can fall into the litter box. She can now tit in boxes without having to leave her bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.