• Her album will finally be released

Votes: 51 15.9%
  • Philadelphia sent her a lifetime supply

Votes: 49 15.3%
  • She’s been accepted for more WLS

Votes: 112 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked for thread titles and this was the most liked from @Fillyjonk
Same old Gobs, same old shite.

She has a fringe now. It was cut too short by the ‘hairdresser’ but she showed pieces of hacked off hair on Instagram. She’s waiting for it to grow out and will get it ‘fixed’

She’s planning on doing Vlogmas, and is on the beg for PR packages to give her some content.

She’s just received the ‘best news ever’ but can’t tell us what it is yet.

And the Gobs cycle continues - obsessive on Twitter about Taylor Swift, very pewly hospital selfies on Insta, eating like crap, making Nelly travel to Yorkshire for a 24hour visit, toffee nut latte obsession back in full force

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hypothesised her brother was having a baby ages ago when she was on an anti mother's and pregnant women streak, so if I'm right I'm gonna feel mad smug

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It’s crazy how these threads move given how she’s the most utterly boring thing known to man and barely gives us anything to talk about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not her begging for freebieeeeessssss

also wow vlogmass so excited to see more of her flat and her flat and flat and oh her cat..
Boringggg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My first thought was her brother having a baby! But on the other hand l can't see her getting excited about news for someone else

Reactions: 20
Thank god she’s come back with some nonsense hairstyle stories and promise of some riveting Christmas content. Thought I was gonna have to drop this thread for the CHF one full time 😂

Reactions: 14
I think I would be embarrassed if I had showed the world my hacked mushroom hair and a big box of hair care stuff arrived straight after 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I would be embarrassed if I had showed the world my hacked mushroom hair and a big box of hair care stuff arrived straight after 🤣
Honestly what PR looks at Gobs with her thousands of hair disasters, box dye jobs, greasy turd bun, receding hairline and goes - yeah that’s who we’re gonna send some products to

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also the fact she is still parting her fringe like that?! It is never going to sit properly if she doesn't train the hair to sit there constantly!

Reactions: 13
I don't think her brother is having a baby just because I can't see her getting that excited about anything that doesn't revolve around herself

Reactions: 41
All I can say is this news actually better be exciting because she isn’t half boring me to death 🤣

come on gabs add a little bit of ✨Spice ✨ to the thread

Reactions: 7
She's 100% had more surgery! Posting that photo in the dungarees from when she was smaller and saying she's going to 'rock it this winter'. Either she's already had it or that's her 'exciting news' that she's going to be getting it

Reactions: 33
She's 100% had more surgery! Posting that photo in the dungarees from when she was smaller and saying she's going to 'rock it this winter'. Either she's already had it or that's her 'exciting news' that she's going to be getting it
LOL that photo is from so many sofas ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I can’t believe she’s on the beg for PR, gabby almost acting like a normal influencer for once lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.