Gabriella Lindley #72 They tried to make me gew to reham I said new new new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement is pitiful despite getting the fringe glo up and *apparently* losing weight.

Gabby, it's you, hi, you're the problem, it's you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Those tweets give me rage. It’s not magic, Gobbshite.
People work for it.
Edited because I was so annoyed I posted too early

Reactions: 19
they cut way too much hair into that fringe so it just looks off, goes too far back into her hairline

Reactions: 10
they cut way too much hair into that fringe so it just looks off, goes too far back into her hairline
It's literally like half her hair. Her hairline is bad but I didn't think it was that bad.

Reactions: 14
All that stock she’s still got to try and shift. Nothing new there, is there? Just trays full of Margot prints and Gavin the Ghost pins no one wanted to buy in the first place. Worst small business owner ever.
Surprised she hasnt renamed Margot print to the Gabriella print tbh since that was clearly her inspiration for the hack job

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those cards are very boring. I swear she has so much free time… how has she not designed new stuff and finished this bloody album of hers? Like what does she do all day? Eat ham and get off to Les mis?

Reactions: 20
Sorry but why would you limit comments on your big comeback post? #engagement

IMG_7689.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.