Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beauhead

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely more excited by the fact one of the people who posted above has a cat who’s 1/4 Maine Coon. Love those tiger beasts (still deathly allergic though 😂)
It comes to something when we’d literally rather talk about the DNA of Gabby’s cat…
Here is The Beast lol
thumbnail_IMG_3160.jpeg
thumbnail_IMG_3162.jpeg
thumbnail_IMG_3161.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don't like to judge but anyone I've ever met who's painted only their thumbnails black has been an absolute dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Binx

VIP Member
imagine being nearly 30 and meeting a girl on a Taylor swift fan discord and calling her your girlfriend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 65

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It looks like that story is gone already, no wayyyyy is she doing a repeat of years ago and pretending she's 'accidentally' lost weight/is ill when she had WLS the whole time?! This woman my godddd

• Haha
Reactions: 62

maiamoo22

in regards to the 17lbs, maybe she misplaced Nellie for a few weeks and that is what she means?? 😂

but seriously are we having an orange juice saga again. oooooh i lost all this weight from drinking orange juice deffo nothing to do with my 146th surgery babes x

• Haha
Reactions: 61

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
So she has two friends? I love how for ages she's said 'my (very real and not at all made up) friends hate being filmed and that's why I never show anyone' but here we have two friends being partially shown... very interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 60

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It's so unhinged to stomp around your flat just to hit 10k steps? I don't know anyone else who would consider doing this? And to then refer to it as 'walking yourself to death' like bitch just go out for a walk?
She lives by the SEA!!!! And she'd rather walk around her smelly flat? Deranged behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Accionoodles

Chatty Member
Just watch her latest vlog and she seemed manic almost like she was drunk. Where exactly has she been to meet friends that aren’t involved in any way with YouTube or social media?

And what is with this fake laugh she’s adopted and started doing after saying/doing mundane things that aren’t at all funny.

She’s like the human version of this Ja’mie meme.
0F235069-9983-4447-8F89-AFD60492A229.jpeg
O

ETA: ‘I’ll probably have soup ya know, like a rascal.’ WTF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Elle

VIP Member
I'm just...I'm very confused. We all know she's obsessed with food (same) because of the amount she talks about it and because she can't even have a bath without a lasagne bobbing about in there.

And we know she eats fucking shit like sausages dipped in lurpak. Like, sorry but you haven't 'accidentally' lost 17 pounds have you?

She places so much self worth on her weight and now she's 'lost' some she's back to eye fucking herself in vain stories and posts.

This new casual admission of losing 17 pounds combined with her intention to 'dig out' the dungaree thing she wore when she was slimmer in 2018...it's all very suspicious and shitty and she's a shit head.

• Haha
Reactions: 58