Gabriella Lindley #72 They tried to make me gew to reham I said new new new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is still a filter on this too. Or else taken in crap lighting to create an intentional blur with the phone camera due to lack of quality. Though the eyelashes glitching away from the lash line looks very suspect. We all know how to film on a separate app/save the story and upload therefore not having the filter show up on the story. This is not some super secret trick only Gabs knows. Show me your face in the light of a window, make up free, pores, dark circles and fine lines then I’ll be inclined to believe you. I work in a dermatology clinic and I see faces every day, young/old and everyone in between. No one is that smooth without blur tools.

Edited to add: Pores are normal! Healthy! Texture is normal. Peach fuzz is normal. Fine lines and wrinkles are normal too. It’s the skincare and make up brands telling you they are not.
Every selfie taken with an iPhone is automatically filtered too since that is the preset and part of that filter is a noticeable blur to smooth the skin.
It's impossible to tell these days how an influencer actually looks since every picture is so heavily edited to try and sell you something.
Fan sightings and pap photos from events are the best shot to get a glimpse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every selfie taken with an iPhone is automatically filtered too since that is the preset and part of that filter is a noticeable blur to smooth the skin.
It's impossible to tell these days how an influencer actually looks since every picture is so heavily edited to try and sell you something.
Fan sightings and pap photos from events are the best shot to get a glimpse.
Is that true?! Why do I look like dog shite when I take a selfie on my iPhone then? 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is that true?! Why do I look like dog shite when I take a selfie on my iPhone then? 🥲
Jahahahahag I was thinking that too, if that’s how I look with a skin filter I dread to think how I look as just plain old me 🥲😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's face it, (pun intended) Gabbie hardly posts selfies without filter. I would say in some of her stories or vlogs, she does look rougher.

She is lucky though that as unhealthy as she is with poor hygiene and no skincare routine (I don't think she uses Skin & Me religiously), she still has clear skin with just the occasional flare up.

Reactions: 9
My iPhone camera puts like a blurring effect on some photos i take of myself but it’s horrendous hahah makes me look like a plastic doll 😂 don’t understand why influencers use filters all of the time

When was that? I need to see this 😭
I also want to know more about this too!

Reactions: 2
speaking of former friends - just spotted Lydia and Lucy in an advert for Superdrug

also how can she possibly say that she only uses the filters for the colours... that is just an outright lie.
Woah! Giving gobbles five head a run for its money there. That left screen shot is awful lol. I really don’t think the twins are that attractive, as well as being very annoying.

My iPhone camera puts like a blurring effect on some photos i take of myself but it’s horrendous hahah makes me look like a plastic doll 😂 don’t understand why influencers use filters all of the time

I also want to know more about this too!
Her name was rosesareblue but we’re not allowed to talk about it/her so you’ll just have to search her name. A lot of her posts were deleted though. But the one of her saying a family member of gobbles was dying is still there. She never came up with any receipts though. I think she just used to make tit up half the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Woah! Giving gobbles five head a run for its money there. That left screen shot is awful lol. I really don’t think the twins are that attractive, as well as being very annoying.

Her name was rosesareblue but we’re not allowed to talk about it/her so you’ll just have to search her name. A lot of her posts were deleted though. But the one of her saying a family member of gobbles was dying is still there. She never came up with any receipts though. I think she just used to make tit up half the time.
She did talk about it on other threads too tho which was weird

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She did talk about it on other threads too tho which was weird
I found this poster very unsettling. They took things too far following Gabby's extended family and constantly inventing drama about them.

We're a good thread because we genuinely just want giggles about ham and spamheads - there's no malicious speculation or trolling and we're not interested enough in Gobs to stalk her family.

Reactions: 25
Omggg I’m so curious now, does any of the drama still remain anywhere? I’ve searched her name but there isn’t very much of interest 🥲

Omggg I’m so curious now, does any of the drama still remain anywhere? I’ve searched her name but there isn’t very much of interest 🥲

I think it's all gone but you're honestly not missing anything. Just a weird troll who wasn't even entertaining unlike the mad Scottish auntie who used to call us rockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's all gone but you're honestly not missing anything. Just a weird troll who wasn't even entertaining unlike the mad Scottish auntie who used to call us rockets.
Omg I almost forgot about her, what was her username?!

Reactions: 1
Love that Gab’s ‘haters’ are more exciting than the women herself haha

Reactions: 11
I would assume that she'll begin either hyping up Christmas or hating it in the next few days. I still remember a few years ago she put up her tree a bit early then took it down on the December 23rd or 24th because she was over it. lol

Good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would assume that she'll begin either hyping up Christmas or hating it in the next few days. I still remember a few years ago she put up her tree a bit early then took it down on the December 23rd or 24th because she was over it. lol

Good times!
I reckon she'll decide to dedicate the Christmas season to giving back to her community. Sorry that's the sleep deprivation and late stage pregnancy delirium talking, she'll spend it whinging in dirty pjs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Good times!
It's too late to edit my previous post. I just remembered that she will do Vlogmas this year. She begged companies to send her stuff recently so she will be a "person who loves Christmas" this year. But when not many companies send her stuff, she'll likely half ass it, quit halfway and be that miserable twit who rains on everyone's parade.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think people are feeling as consumer-y this Christmas. It’s nice in a way because everyone I know is focussing on stuff like village lights switch on, carols at church, Christmas crafts with the kids etc. It is feeling kind of wholesome, cannot lie 😂

Gab can’t profit from any of that so I guess she’s tit out of luck again.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.