Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't wanna sound nasty, but that's SO CRINGE. Who sits there for hours obsessing over their old pictures and switching PFP so often, that's so odd and vain! If she had a normal life/job/family/friends she wouldn't have time to waste obsessing over herself/how she used to look/what version of 'herself' she wants to pretend to be today.

I also think it's really unhealthy she uses old, unrealistic pictures to represent herself... To then look in the mirror and not see someone completely different, surely that's depressing?

She's spent years wishing her life away. Wishing she was someone else (or even the photoshopped version of herself), was skinner, had longer hair, had blonder hair, had auburn hair, had green eyes, had freckles. She's always promising herself that she'll finally be happy when she achieves these things, rather than just learning to love who she is now.. 🤷‍♀️ And when she doesn't achieve these things she blames anyone/anything else - she'll say her intolerances make her bloated and 'look big', her period makes her eat junk food, her surgeon botched her body, her hairdresser ruined her hair, etc.

She needs therapy!

Reactions: 36
She only really hates the heat because she loves hiding her body in oversized sweaters and continues to wear them through summer.

Reactions: 12
Guess who I saw in Meadowhall today being pushed around in a wheelchair… did a double take when I saw Jane and it took a second for me to realise who she was and then I noticed who she was carting about in the chair. Barely recognised her all swaddled in blankets but she clearly has been hospitalised for one reason or another 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 103
Guess who I saw in Meadowhall today being pushed around in a wheelchair… did a double take when I saw Jane and it took a second for me to realise who she was and then I noticed who she was carting about in the chair. Barely recognised her all swaddled in blankets but she clearly has been hospitalised for one reason or another 😬
Surgery or no, being pushed around a shopping center in a wheelchair by mummy was the fate we all expected for her...

Reactions: 47
I hope there’s nothing seriously wrong with her (doubtful there rarely is) but this is so Gabby. Disappearing act for another surgery. What number are we up to now?

Reactions: 39
If that’s the case it *must* be a planned hospital stay. It all just so happened to coincide with her latest trip to Thurgoland. If it was a genuine emergency we’d have heard all about it minute by minute in real time.

Reactions: 34
She almost managed to keep her personal business private, if her overwhelming need for attention hadn’t led her to post that swiftly deleted hospital photo a week or two ago. It must be a daily battle to fight the temptation to post pouty filtered, poorly faced stories for attention. She slipped up again this week with that other quickly deleted ‘I’ll tell you all what’s been happening soon’ story. She can’t help herself.
Yep I think it was planned, if it was a genuine emergency illness she wouldn’t have been in Thurgoland, and she probably wouldn’t have posted those two sympathy stories.

Reactions: 36
Its been over 20 degrees in Sheffield today and she was under a blanket??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Considering she’s kept it completely quiet I’m presuming it’s something she’s ashamed of a.k.a more WLS?

• Haha
I’m curious to how she looks irl, all of her pictures are probably unrealistic.

Reactions: 9
Considering she’s kept it completely quiet I’m presuming it’s something she’s ashamed of a.k.a more WLS?
Yeah exactly this. Also if she posted the drip photo I reckon she was definitely going to try and pass it off as being deathly ill again 🙄 then changed her mind.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I'm cackling that the mystery of where she's been has been cracked by the Tattle trolls she hates most.

And it was one that we guessed too.

We ruined her big surprise!

It doesn't sound like it was a medical emergency, like someone said, for her to conveniently be in Thurgoland where we know she prefers to do her procedures. I also suspect it's not too serious if she's well enough to go outside. We know how much it takes to get Gabby outdoors.

I'm more surprised that she left the house at all. Most people wouldn't want to in that condition and she never goes outside anyway.

She truly is a baby. The girl spends most days on the sofa but as soon as she's incapacitated she gets her middle aged mum to wheel her around. Can't she give Jane a break?!

I bet she is FUMING right now, since she obviously reads here, that someone spotted her.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Regardless of what she's recovering from, out of all the places she could ask her mum to take her (a walk in the park for some fresh air.... somewhere to make the most of the nice weather) she's chosen to go to Primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Ahh came to do my monthly check inn which I call "my life will never be as tragic as Gaboon"

And yup. She's a mess still

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.