Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rg1505

Guess who I saw in Meadowhall today being pushed around in a wheelchair… did a double take when I saw Jane and it took a second for me to realise who she was and then I noticed who she was carting about in the chair. Barely recognised her all swaddled in blankets but she clearly has been hospitalised for one reason or another 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 103

Albi

VIP Member
The girls been in hospital for nearly a month, blood transplant etc. like I said the NHS is on its arse and hoofed my MIL out within days (despite a broken hip) and everyone seems to be mocking her situation. I’m not a fan at all but a month in hospital and a blood transfusion seems pretty serious to me and everyone’s mocking her. I’m all for a laugh but this is ridiculous
Ffs! She’s not been in hospital a month. Get a grip! You seem to dip in and out of fangirling her when it suits you and slagging her off. You’re on this site slagging her off with the rest of us half of the time. If you’re that worried about her, go and talk to her cousin who you weirdly follow on Twitter, even though you said she blocked you, and then unblocked you when you begged her to unblock you. Strange behaviour!

Also you were speculating someone in her family had died the other day 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 71

jemma2223

I got blocked for telling her it’s basic animal instinct for Nellie to sniff his bum.. she really wants to keep up this persona of Nellie ‘hating’ every cat when really he’s just trying to greet them:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Juststopit

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220815-064310_Instagram.jpg

She's such a dumb bitch. Has she ever experienced -10? You feel it in your bones, your hair and eyelashes freeze. More importantly, homeless people die and people suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 61

Sassyvic23

Well ladies, coming on here to comment on this nonsense as someone who works with freaking blood transfusions and knows the NHS protocols. If her Hb dropped down to 68, she'd get one bag of blood. Assuming there's no active rectal/internal bleeding, that would bump her up to 82 ish. You don't get anything else if Hb is over 80. What 3 bags of blood has she had 😂 Each unit is costing NHS around £120, the blood is precious.
Needless to say I was horrified at how pleased with herself she looks in most of the clips. She must feel like it's the best holiday she's ever had. Being looked after, cooked for, pushed around meadowhall in a fucking wheelchair. It's a first time I actually feel sorry to Jane. Will she forever look after her incapable attention seeking daughter, driving 4 hours to clean her flat and sending cookies in a post until Gob is 45 and Jane is pushing 80? It's a scary thought

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Wow. Case in point.
I don't really know what point you think has been proven. Gabby has posted a bizarre, actually concerning reel of herself in hospital, quite obviously revelling in all the medical attention. She has deliberately obscured how long she was in hospital for to make people worry more. She is obviously not too unwell if she's eating hearty meals and filming herself. Add to that the fact that she lies about basically everything and we have more than enough right to be sceptical.

It's not really clear what you get out of this thread, but my time on Tattle has taught me that some threads and their posters just don't suit me so I no longer read them.

I'm going to leave us all with this pathetically melodramatic comment and emoji combo:

Screenshot_20220906_011900.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Regardless of what she's recovering from, out of all the places she could ask her mum to take her (a walk in the park for some fresh air.... somewhere to make the most of the nice weather) she's chosen to go to Primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Guess who I saw in Meadowhall today being pushed around in a wheelchair… did a double take when I saw Jane and it took a second for me to realise who she was and then I noticed who she was carting about in the chair. Barely recognised her all swaddled in blankets but she clearly has been hospitalised for one reason or another 😬
Living her Gypsy Rose Blanchard ✨fantasy✨

• Haha
Reactions: 58