Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess who I saw in Meadowhall today being pushed around in a wheelchair… did a double take when I saw Jane and it took a second for me to realise who she was and then I noticed who she was carting about in the chair. Barely recognised her all swaddled in blankets but she clearly has been hospitalised for one reason or another 😬
please come back and give us more detail!

Reactions: 11
Her life is just so sad. One medical issue after the other due to a bad lifestyle, no friends, no meaningful relationships, no real interests, miserable attitude. She has so many opportunities but she wastes it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Guess who I saw in Meadowhall today being pushed around in a wheelchair… did a double take when I saw Jane and it took a second for me to realise who she was and then I noticed who she was carting about in the chair. Barely recognised her all swaddled in blankets but she clearly has been hospitalised for one reason or another 😬
Living her Gypsy Rose Blanchard ✨fantasy✨

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I think she’s had some kind of surjury. Maybe lipew on her legs or a gastric sleeve revishun.
Im thinking legs now. If it was a sleeve revision she’d be up and about to avoid clots. I wonder if she’s had lipew and the “botched” skin removal corrected

Reactions: 17
I didn’t get a proper good look at her, only saw her as I walked past but she just looked super pale and tired, couldn’t really see much else as she had a blanket over her legs but her mum looked proper fed up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I can't believe she went almost an entire year without booking herself in for a surgery. Maybe next year?

Reactions: 10
No wonder she’s changing her profile pictures to old ones constantly, surely she must know deep down how downhill her life has gone? This has been her dream, to make herself sicker and sicker until she’s frail enough to not even have to walk anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If you wanted to keep your surgery a secret why would you go to a busy shopping centre during the school holidays - she 100% wanted to be seen and reported on here

Reactions: 33
Obviously not wishing her any harm and stuff. But I hope this is the wake up call for her and that she'll start treating her body better and accept that her body type will never be the petite kind. I can't imagine what it must be like for Jane waiting and wondering if she's gonna wake up each time.

Reactions: 23
If you wanted to keep your surgery a secret why would you go to a busy shopping centre during the school holidays - she 100% wanted to be seen and reported on here
I was coming here to say the same thing. If you were getting a bit of cabin fever you'd prefer somewhere a little more peaceful & private. Going to a public shopping centre where she has run into subscribers/fans before is only asking for attention.

I was temporarily hospitalised in 2019 and my mum took me to a cafe near by and that really took it out to me. Even having to put up with sympathetic looks and we'll meaning comments was just embarrassing. I could not imagine going to a shopping centre!!

Reactions: 17
Agreed. In normal times you could camp outside her front door and never see her, that's how little she leaves the house. But recovering from surgery? Wheel her round town Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It will be the highlight of her bleeping life being wheeled around like she's on deaths door for everyone to see. No normal person wants to be pitied, but this is Gabby, it's the only thing in the world that brings her actual joy. God what all her old friends must think when they see what she's become.

Reactions: 40
It will be the highlight of her bleeping life being wheeled around like she's on deaths door for everyone to see. No normal person wants to be pitied, but this is Gabby, it's the only thing in the world that brings her actual joy. God what all her old friends must think when they see what she's become.
Should her fans expect a "actually I'm not okay" video about leg liposuction surgery to be in the works.

Looking after Gabby post surgery will have been tough on Jane, Gabby should have hired a private nurse to help her through the first week. (She has the funds)

Reactions: 18
Don’t forget it’s Jane that brings her crisps to have in the hospital after any kind of surgery.. she’s just as bad as Gabby. If she was my ADULT child going in for surgery every second week I’d be telling her I’m not sitting by her beside and wheeling her around until she gets therapy for her food issues. Who the duck wakes up from her seventy millionth operation and asks for a packet of oily and salty crisps?

Reactions: 30
Can only imagine the level of the drama in the inevitable "Where I have been" video.

Reactions: 23
Jane is 60 next year, and has had back surgery. Give her a break Gobs. She’s too much of an enabler to say no to you. You call her an angel, but be an adult and do the right thing and give her a break.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.