Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s all true, but she’s a liar and has cried wolf too many times in the past. That reel was contrived and well, just bonkers really. I don’t believe she was in there for three weeks. She’s been absent from Instagram for three weeks, that’s not the same as being in hospital for three weeks. She did the jokey ‘Day 3 in the Big Brother house’ and only went up to Day 5. If she’d been in hospital for three weeks you can bet your life we would have got a ‘Day 21 in the Big Brother house’ thrown in.
And there would have been a hell of a lot more pictures taken to document a 3 week stay.

Reactions: 26
Wait... pic 16, did she pour the vanilla ice cream over her fish fingers and mash?
Hahaha I thought the same thing at first. But I think it’s some sort of parsley sauce or something. Probably butter sauce knowing her 🤪

Also, no way has she been in hospital for 3 weeks. A week tops. And she’s not that ill if she can take videos and selfies and constant updates. When I was at deaths door, the last thing I wanted to do was whip my camera out and start posing for photos. If she’s ill, then it’s self inflicted, and I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. If she hasn’t had some sort of surgery this time, then it’s self inflicted from past surgeries and not taking her medication. duck her! Attention seeking troll!

Reactions: 16
Judging by what the hospital are feeding her, she very much hasn't had another WLS procedure. She would strictly be on pureee and liquids at this stage, not macaroni and chips....

Reactions: 27
Last time she had liposuction she said she had to stay in hospital for ten days, have several transfusions and nearly died. It’s like history repeating itself. Plus, she was doing the walking and daily squats routine. I reckon more lipo.

Reactions: 44
I’ve mentioned a while ago on here that when I was very mentally unwell I (to some extent) enjoyed the attention I got from being unwell. I have a few photos I posted from when I was in hospital in 2019 but NOTHING like the montage that gabby has. I’m deeply embarrassed by the person I was at that time yet gabby does this every year and she always says she won’t share much of her personal life / medical problems yet completely contradicts that at the first sign of anything being wrong with her, even the skin rash she had! She needs to deal with her psychological issues. I want to feel sorry for her because she’s not well physically or mentally but the way she has lied about hospital stays in the past and the audacity to post a reel documenting every gory detail… it’s attention seeking to the highest order. I agree she probably went to Sheffield to have elective surgery, was recovering and then got ill. It’s all too convenient. Also when did George and Sophie come round? Surely that was less than 3 weeks ago and she wasn’t in hospital then?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The girls been in hospital for nearly a month, blood transplant etc. like I said the NHS is on its arse and hoofed my MIL out within days (despite a broken hip) and everyone seems to be mocking her situation. I’m not a fan at all but a month in hospital and a blood transfusion seems pretty serious to me and everyone’s mocking her. I’m all for a laugh but this is ridiculous
Ffs! She’s not been in hospital a month. Get a grip! You seem to dip in and out of fangirling her when it suits you and slagging her off. You’re on this site slagging her off with the rest of us half of the time. If you’re that worried about her, go and talk to her cousin who you weirdly follow on Twitter, even though you said she blocked you, and then unblocked you when you begged her to unblock you. Strange behaviour!

Also you were speculating someone in her family had died the other day 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 71
The girls been in hospital for nearly a month, blood transplant etc. like I said the NHS is on its arse and hoofed my MIL out within days (despite a broken hip) and everyone seems to be mocking her situation. I’m not a fan at all but a month in hospital and a blood transfusion seems pretty serious to me and everyone’s mocking her. I’m all for a laugh but this is ridiculous
Are you actually serious right now after coming on here trying to spread rumours of a dead relative the other day 😂 have a day off, nobody is ‘mocking’ her if she’s actually ill

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She hasn’t been in hospital for nearly a month though that’s what she wants you to think, she’s saying she first became ill 3 weeks ago (the day of whatever elective surgery she had this time, no doubt) and you fell for her trap. She was discharged on day 5, so not so dissimilar to your MIL.

Wow. Case in point.
I don't really know what point you think has been proven. Gabby has posted a bizarre, actually concerning reel of herself in hospital, quite obviously revelling in all the medical attention. She has deliberately obscured how long she was in hospital for to make people worry more. She is obviously not too unwell if she's eating hearty meals and filming herself. Add to that the fact that she lies about basically everything and we have more than enough right to be sceptical.

It's not really clear what you get out of this thread, but my time on Tattle has taught me that some threads and their posters just don't suit me so I no longer read them.

I'm going to leave us all with this pathetically melodramatic comment and emoji combo:

Screenshot_20220906_011900.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
And yet she treats Jane so poorly. I wonder what Gabbie would do when Jane gets older and cannot take care of her anymore. She'll not go above and beyond like Jane does for sure. When Jane has episodes a normal elderly has, Gabbie would conveniently get ill to divert all the attention back to her. Oh Jane had a dizzy spell and injured her hip? Gabbie also fainted but far far worse! The worst the doctors have ever seen! Ignore the elderly woman and pay attention to me! She's just sad and pathetic.

I would generally feel bad for anyone not well but given how giddy she is with it, it's just annoying. She'll milk this for the rest of the year and ruin everyone's holiday plans. I kind of hope George proposes to his gf over Christmas just so we'll see what Gabbie does to steal the spotlight. Or perhaps he already has and this is it.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
If she was as ill as she says she wouldn’t be still gorging on cheese and posting pouting selfies from hospital. Munchies always gonna munch.

Well ladies, coming on here to comment on this nonsense as someone who works with freaking blood transfusions and knows the NHS protocols. If her Hb dropped down to 68, she'd get one bag of blood. Assuming there's no active rectal/internal bleeding, that would bump her up to 82 ish. You don't get anything else if Hb is over 80. What 3 bags of blood has she had 😂 Each unit is costing NHS around £120, the blood is precious.
Needless to say I was horrified at how pleased with herself she looks in most of the clips. She must feel like it's the best holiday she's ever had. Being looked after, cooked for, pushed around meadowhall in a bleeping wheelchair. It's a first time I actually feel sorry to Jane. Will she forever look after her incapable attention seeking daughter, driving 4 hours to clean her flat and sending cookies in a post until Gob is 45 and Jane is pushing 80? It's a scary thought

• Heart
Reactions: 61
So she’s basically got iron deficiency anaemia.

One can speculate on the cause but my guess is elective surjury and piss poor diet will be at the root of it.

ETA: I still find it astounding that a woman who is 18 months away from being 30 is posting sad face hospital updates and revelling in a hospital stay so people feel sorry for her. What a freaking weirdo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
So she’s basically got iron deficiency anaemia.

One can speculate on the cause but my guess is elective surgery and piss poor diet will be at the root of it.
With an iron deficiency she wouldn't get any blood, just an iron infusion. And definitely not 3 units of blood. That bit particularly has pissed me off the most 😏 Forever being overly dramatic. She's used to being in a hospital. I don't know anyone of her age with such a history of unnecessary operations

Reactions: 15
Why on Earth would she need a wheelchair from fainting and having 1 blood transfusion??? I’ve had to have 2 bags of blood twice because of blood loss (my childs birth and then after a failed termination) and it was extremely traumatic but I was expected to get up pretty soon afterwards 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thing is even if she was super ill, no one would believe her because she’s the classic boy who cried wolf.

Reactions: 31
She clearly has a combination of a personality disorder, health anxiety and munchausens. Jane needs to do her daughter a very cruel to be kind favour and step away whilst she gets help. Until then, Gabs won't get better.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.