Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I find it disgusting the way she craves attention from being ill. A YouTuber I loved, HojuSara, just passed away from lukaemia. She never once posted these vague posts for attention despite being that ill with cancer. Gabby posting like this just makes it clear that her illnesses are trivial.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She would defo be the type to tag her location as being in the hospital.

My money is absolutely on her going for a wls, botching her recovery (going out and about shopping, and eating tit), then having bad complications.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know whether you guys follow her, but the sad passing of HojuSara was shared today by her fiancĂ©.
She was so young, then there’s this absolute clown thriving off being “poorly” and the attention it brings her. Disgraceful.
I posted my comment before seeing this one, but yeah. Sara was so beautiful and I'm so genuinely heartbroken for Hyun and her family. Gabby can rot in hell for the attention she craves from being 'ill'.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I find it disgusting the way she craves attention from being ill. A YouTuber I loved, HojuSara, just passed away from lukaemia. She never once posted these vague posts for attention despite being that ill with cancer. Gabby posting like this just makes it clear that her illnesses are trivial.
I’m so devastated about HojuSara, it’s not right to seek attention from always being sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine being in hospital and Gabs being your ward buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When I was in hospital earlier this year I didn't take a single photo, nevermind post any - you know why Gobs? Because us normal folk don't see being sick as a bleeping holiday.

She is genuinely a psychopath I'm sure. I've never known anyone like her in my life.

Reactions: 38
She’s so full of tit! So convenient that this all happened while she was in Sheffield with someone to look after Nelly, and someone to run around after her, what are the chances? If it had happened in Brighton. Jane wouldn’t have been able to hot foot it down there unless she took her cat with her (does she only have Jeremy now?)
Plus all the weird tit she’s been posting before (staying at a hotel etc) closing the shop indefinitely when she was only apparently going away for a week.
Why is she such a bleeping liar? She pisses me off! I hate liars!
Also what happened to “I don’t like to talk about my health problems” yet now she’s telling us shes had a finger up the arse 🙄 nothing is off limits to her. At least she would have felt at home if they gave her a bed pan to tit in. 😝

When I was in hospital earlier this year I didn't take a single photo, nevermind post any - you know why Gobs? Because us normal folk don't see being sick as a bleeping holiday.

She is genuinely a psychopath I'm sure. I've never known anyone like her in my life.
Same! I was in hospital 3 times in one year back in 2008 for 4 days, then 2 weeks, then another 2 weeks and haven’t got one photo of my entire stay. She absolutely loves a hospital selfie 🙄😏

Reactions: 32
A HB of above 80 is generally manageable without the need of a transfusion (especially in the younger generation) and can be topped with tablets, or wait for it naturally to top up - pending on whether there’s a source for the drop in HB.
Edit: My HB was 76 post having a c-section and they sent me home with tablets to take.

So when she said ‘a normal HB is >120 so god help me’ making out she’s going to get transfusion after transfusion. We love a drama queen đŸ„±

I cannot believe she’s posted all of this on a bleeping REEL.

Reactions: 48
Yeah. My haemoglobin dropped to 48 so I got an iron infusion as an outpatient after being on a waiting list 2 months. It is not a blood transfusion. I also never fainted or never felt faint just tired.

I definitely call elective surgery.

Reactions: 29
Yeah. My haemoglobin dropped to 48 so I got an iron infusion as an outpatient after being on a waiting list 2 months. It is not a blood transfusion. I also never fainted or never felt faint just tired.

I definitely call elective surgery.
Agreed. I’ve looked after patients with such a low HB and none of them collapse. Exceptions are your haemorrhaging patients who get comprise with their blood pressure. Either she’s faked collapsing to get into A&E or she’s in for some sort of surgery đŸ„±

Reactions: 22
What's really tragic is while normal folk look forward to things like seeing their family, friends, going on a date, a nice meal etc etc, Gabby will have been sat in hospital going INSANE with excitement waiting to get enough photos to post that reel. She's a bleeping loon.

Reactions: 41
Yeah you can literally picture her sat on the sofa under her blankets watching that video she’s taken of the blood going into her veins over and over like the weirdo she is

Reactions: 19
ready for attacks and hate here but

considering my mother in law wasn’t kept in for more than 3 days when she was really poorly
 she is evidently very ill and I really hope she gets better soon

considering my mother in law wasn’t kept in for more than 3 days when she was really poorly
This is true in many respects HOWEVER seriously poorly people have a lot more on their minds than taking footage for reels and eating massive double carb meals! I think thats why it is hard for a lot of us to get our heads around it! There are dangerously ill patients waiting hours to even get into a bed, nowhere near the capacity to be able to take photos of themselves for the gram.

Hope your MIL is doing well and has a full recovery ❀

Also, I’m fairly certain we are having a blood shortage in this country or have had one recently. I find it extremely garish to post photo after photo of her receiving various transfusions when for other people, being able to get the right blood is a matter of life or death!

Reactions: 34

Her saying that she’s been in for x amount of days may not even be true, so we have to take it with a pinch of salt. No one wishes ill health on anyone but the whole public display and making a reel kind of makes a lot of people just a bit tired of her continuous repetitive behaviour.

And judging from her very lovely reel of hers. She’s eating and drinking. She’s posting on social media. I wouldn’t say she’s ‘very unwell’ her HB is low, but nothing that is not easily reversible. Again, taking it face value from what she’s showing. If she didn’t want presumptions, then stay off social media.

If it wasn’t for the decision to have a colonoscopy as in patient, I believe she would have been discharged shortly after her transfusions. Transfusions last 3 hours, so hardly time consuming.

Again, that’s *if* she’s had the investigations she’s said she has.

Normal NHS scenario really does tend to be have your transfusions, have a blood test if there’s no further drop and after a PR exam you can have out Patient tests
. if they do suspect active bleeding (post complications of previous surgeries) then sure they’d keep her in đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž

I’m just being mean but I do think she exaggerates what really is happening 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

This, exactly! The last time I was in hospital was during lockdown, so my husband wasn’t allowed to visit. The only photos I took were to send to him in an attempt to reassure him I was fine so he wouldn’t worry. 😳

The other ‘normal’ exceptions would be something like your child’s birth - but that’s not the same as an illness Gab, despite what you think about pregnant women!
This is true in many respects HOWEVER seriously poorly people have a lot more on their minds than taking footage for reels and eating massive double carb meals! I think thats why it is hard for a lot of us to get our heads around it! There are dangerously ill patients waiting hours to even get into a bed, nowhere near the capacity to be able to take photos of themselves for the gram.

Hope your MIL is doing well and has a full recovery ❀

Also, I’m fairly certain we are having a blood shortage in this country or have had one recently. I find it extremely garish to post photo after photo of her receiving various transfusions when for other people, being able to get the right blood is a matter of life or death!
I only learnt my blood type a couple of years ago and it’s apparently quite rare.

I agree, it’s a bit unsettling to think ‘would it actually be there if I needed it’, or thinking how many people with rare types are going without

Gabby on the other hand would probably be making a video - ‘did yew knew I have a SEWPER RARE blood type, it’s quite speshul and sew different!’

I do hope she’s OK, 3 weeks in hospital is serious, but she really doesn’t help herself.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s all true, but she’s a liar and has cried wolf too many times in the past. That reel was contrived and well, just bonkers really. I don’t believe she was in there for three weeks. She’s been absent from Instagram for three weeks, that’s not the same as being in hospital for three weeks. She did the jokey ‘Day 3 in the Big Brother house’ and only went up to Day 5. If she’d been in hospital for three weeks you can bet your life we would have got a ‘Day 21 in the Big Brother house’ thrown in.

Reactions: 45
Maybe it’s all true, but she’s a liar and has cried wolf too many times in the past. That reel was contrived and well, just bonkers really. I don’t believe she was in there for three weeks. She’s been absent from Instagram for three weeks, that’s not the same as being in hospital for three weeks. She did the jokey ‘Day 3 in the Big Brother house’ and only went up to Day 5. If she’d been in hospital for three weeks you can bet your life we would have got a ‘Day 21 in the Big Brother house’ thrown in.
Yeah, I don’t buy the 3 weeks. She would have written ‘Day 21 in hospital so far’ on her IG bio without a doubt đŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's grinning in the reel. A LOT. When I had sepsis, the last thing on my mind was to make videos and look at the phone. Almost dying is bleeping scary. You don't sit there grinning like a Chesire cat into your phone if you're seriously unwell.

She's warped. Seriously fucked up.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.