Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% does - I hope Jane forces her this time rather then just enabling her! It must be a worry for her daughter being the is way being so far away from her!

Reactions: 1
I knooooooow Covid is a bit old news but I've been in and out of hospital taking care of a family member receiving cancer treatment and they are still very strict about wearing a mask everywhere inside the hospital. Given Gabby has been the covid police for the last 2 years, it's just funny that her mum doesn't have a mask on/in her hand in that picture.

Reactions: 29
I knooooooow Covid is a bit old news but I've been in and out of hospital taking care of a family member receiving cancer treatment and they are still very strict about wearing a mask everywhere inside the hospital. Given Gabby has been the covid police for the last 2 years, it's just funny that her mum doesn't have a mask on/in her hand in that picture.
Yeah that’s a point. I even have to wear one every time I get my blood done. It’s not a choice, they force you to wear one. Wonder why that hospital doesn’t.

Reactions: 10
Yeah that’s a point. I even have to wear one every time I get my blood done. It’s not a choice, they force you to wear one. Wonder why that hospital doesn’t.
If she's in a private room, which it looks like it, you don't need to wear a mask unless there are medical staff present.

Reactions: 2
If she's in a private room, which it looks like it, you don't need to wear a mask unless there are medical staff present.
I figured the same but it looks like she's just come in the door so I thought that she'd probably have a masked pulled down around her chin or in her hands or something?
I know for me personally I'm coming and going and there's times (when there's no staff/patients) where I have my mask off but I'm always primed to pop it back on when I need to. Jane just doesn't really look like she's ready to do that.

Reactions: 4
Looking at one of her posts and you can see the name of her doctor. Not gonna type it here but can can confirm it’s obstetrics and gynaecology if it’s the correct doctor
Which makes absolute sense because when I so the video where she shows blinds & rainy window it literally looked BANG SAME as my room did when I was in Barnsley hospital & i was under gynae

You don’t have to wear a mask at all now at Barnsley hospitals, not even the staff no one’s wearing them.

Reactions: 8
That bald patch!
Hair loss is actually a common symptom from iron deficiency. Not that I’m team Gobs, but it’s a pretty horrible thing to have to deal with! So I do feel bad for her that she’s having to deal with that on top of her severe body dysmorphia.

This is just SO typical Gabs, but somehow even worse. I can’t believe it. Genuinely lost for words at how disturbing this all is.
al I can think about this whole situation is Gypsy Rose Blanchard

there is no way that a normal 28 year old girl thrives off being sick so much, there’s something deeply worrying about her now.. both her and Jane need therapy. Jane is just as bad for enabling her. Shocking.

Reactions: 21
Where did she say her cyst (Clemmie) was? Was it on her ovary or somewhere else?
I went for a scan the other week, and apparently have a large cyst on my right ovary. Still waiting for an appointment from Gyno. Maybe I should just ‘collapse’ and get seen earlier.

Reactions: 9
Hair loss is actually a common symptom from iron deficiency. Not that I’m team Gobs, but it’s a pretty horrible thing to have to deal with! So I do feel bad for her that she’s having to deal with that on top of her severe body dysmorphia.
Should have taken her iron and stopped eating absolute trash then 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was taking a look at gg (because I knowww there's a print of a tweet of hers showing her arm saying she had to get to the hospital because some anaemic/faint thing and it was another procedure) then I wondered why do we remember sEW many things about her and it's bcewse it has been the same over and over again:

1662472500491.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I had macaroni cheese in hospital when I was recovering from heart surgery. It did come with veg though. I also had a fruit crumble with custard everyday. It was the only thing I looked forward to to be honest!

I doubt it will be.. she’s eating hot chips with a side of cheese pasta in freaking recovery in hospital. Greasy, stodgy food.. the same as always

Edited to say I quoted the wrong comment and now it looks like I'm weirdly defending her! I'm not at all so I'm sorry! I was meant to confirm that you can indeed order macaroni in hospital. I can't comprehend her happy hospital highlights at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes such an attention seeking brat.

I've had like 4 transfusions and never been that dramatic.

She even took a story from her close friends (probably just zoella) to add to this pathetic video

Screenshot_20220906-153057_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got lost with her endometriosis journey. Did she ever get this dis/confirmed? Her symptoms sounded suggestive of endometriosis at one point but I'm not sure if she ever followed it up.

She also spoke about problems with gluten. If she has undiagnosed coeliac disease, this can cause pretty significant symptoms. She said she couldn't eat gluten at one point but she's eating it like there is no tomorrow. This is so unsafe if she is coeliac as this can lead to serious illness/diagnoses.

She's often talking about symptoms yet never gets any type of resolution. It took 12 years to get my endometriosis diagnosis including repeat hospitalisations so I know it's a long process.

Reactions: 12
Where did she say her cyst (Clemmie) was? Was it on her ovary or somewhere else?
I went for a scan the other week, and apparently have a large cyst on my right ovary. Still waiting for an appointment from Gyno. Maybe I should just ‘collapse’ and get seen earlier.
Same! The doctor didn’t seem concerned at all tho (I don’t have symptoms other than it’s there)

Reactions: 1
I got lost with her endometriosis journey. Did she ever get this dis/confirmed? Her symptoms sounded suggestive of endometriosis at one point but I'm not sure if she ever followed it up.

She also spoke about problems with gluten. If she has undiagnosed coeliac disease, this can cause pretty significant symptoms. She said she couldn't eat gluten at one point but she's eating it like there is no tomorrow. This is so unsafe if she is coeliac as this can lead to serious illness/diagnoses.

She's often talking about symptoms yet never gets any type of resolution. It took 12 years to get my endometriosis diagnosis including repeat hospitalisations so I know it's a long process.
I’ve had a deep dive cos the timeline was confusing me.
She had a laparoscopy in Dec 2020, and did her classic song and dance about how pewly she was and photoshopped those pictures to make herself look worse. She did have an endo highlight for a while but it’s gone now. She said straight after the operation she felt and apparently looked ‘so much better’. She said she had the operation privately with her mum’s surgeon.
She also voice recorded her surgeon apparently saying her fertility looked ‘good’. Whatever that means.
She then had clemmy the ‘tumour’ (fibroid) removed in April 2021. I think she’s alluded to painful periods since but hasn’t had any treatment - or at least hasn’t put it on insta -since her fibroid removal. If anyone remembers differently please correct me!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Hasn’t she had a ‘diseased gallbladder’ and an ‘infected liver’ since then too, and surgery on the gallbladder? Was it removed?

Reactions: 24
Just deep dived into thread 49. She had surgery on her ‘diseased gallbladder’ at the end of July last year, and there were questions about whether she was too anaemic to have the surgery. Can’t believe that was only a year ago and it’s happening again already. She’s definitely had surgery whilst in Thurgoland this time, and has had to have transfusions because of her anaemia again. And the only reason she’d hide the surgery is because it was elective cosmetic, otherwise we’d never hear the end of it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.