Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said she collapsed and has had to have a blood transfusion … but I cba watching the reel I just saw the preview. I bet she’s feeling sew giddy right now!

Reactions: 29
TW if you don’t like blood

Where have we seen this exact spiel before? Oh yeah, when she was getting weight loss surgery. I don’t know what to believe but time will tell if she suddenly loses a ton of weight and only an idiot would believe it’s down to diet and exercise after so many years of her trying and failing.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 30
She just posted a bleeping reel of her in the hospital?? I haven't properly watched it but it looks like she's been posting her stuff just to her close friends but first of all to be that attention seeking to now make a reel of it? And it's all pictures of her in the hospital?

Like I know Gabby is like this and we've talked about it before but it just feels so weird, and a lot of the pictures had her joking about all of it which yes for some can be a coping mechanism but she genuinely loves being ill and thrives off of it.
Please post here for us haters who are blocked 😂

Reactions: 1
that’s why she posted that one hospital pic weeks ago, was meant to be on her closed friends list. What a lucky bunch they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Early pregnancy tiredness is like nothing I’ve ever experienced. Your body is working overtime TO MAKE A HUMAN BEING WITH ORGANS inside your own body… Whilst you’re trying to go to work, run a house, live your life etc. I found that more exhausting than having a newborn on little sleep. She has no idea what she’s talking about. Obviously if she ever did have a baby she’d have the most morning sickness, traumatic birth experience ever to have existedyew guiiisssseee
literally! i am 8 weeks. had a 4 hour nap on sunday. have to nap evryday after work!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why would a doctor put a finger up your arse if you needed a blood transfusion? Doesn’t even make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Listen I work at Sheffield hospitals & iv been an in patient in Barnsley hospital.. I can Categorically say she’s in neither judging what iv seen in that reel. We have different beds etc

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Convenient that this happened while she was in Sheffield. What exactly is wrong with her then?

Reactions: 54
Could it be complications from a wls and that’s why she’s been quiet for this long? 😬

Reactions: 14
I only had HG for 5 weeks but I was admitted into the hospital 2x for days due to dehydration, had to be put on drips, couldn’t keep any food or water down, off my work cause I could barely make it to the toilet on my own due to exhaustion never mind showering or doing basis household chores, lost a tit ton of weight, had to get looked after by my partner and family… I personally wouldn’t have wished it on my worst enemy but it’s probably Gobbys dream sick girl lifestyle hahaha 🙄
Yeah I lost two stone and had it for 10 weeks. Two hospital stays… she has no idea. It was hell on earth. She’d thrive off it as she could demand sympathy!

Talks about fingers up her bum.
Ew
Bacon butt
She loved it really
Probably the most action she’s had in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Makes sense she was in for consultation and do tests or whatever when she spent those days in the Sheffield hotel and now went in for surgery 🫣

Reactions: 14
ofc she couldn't resist documenting the entire thing

she said it's only on her close friends list.. yet showed us all anyway? clearly wasn't getting enough attention from the whole two people on that list, george & sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 52
That is one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen, wish she’d seek psychiatric help while she’s spending all this time in hospital

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.