Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just idiotic for somebody who hasn't been pregnant to comment on pregnancy tiredness.

Reactions: 48
She such a narc she thinks the person talking about pregnancy tiredness is trying to invalidate her own tiredness. She thinks everything, every comment anyone ever says is about her. She’s permanently on the defence. Not everything is about you gobs. You’d learn that if you left your flat and spent time with people.

Reactions: 43
She understands why low iron might make *her* tired but not why a change in hormones and nutrients might make a pregnant woman tired? Give me strength.

I've never been pregnant but it doesn't take a genius to know that your body going through major changes will cause unexpected symptoms that you can't prepare for.

It's not as simple as being tired after a bad night's sleep or the afternoon slump.

Reactions: 28
Jesus H Christ she’s a bleeping drain!! She’s basically saying Ha! It’s your choice to get get pregnant so suck it up! I don’t even have my own children but of course I’ve had friends and family that have and working in childcare which is a very physical job I’ve had co-workers fall asleep on the floor when they’re pregnant when the children are sleeping and we’d keep an eye out and poke ‘em if management came down the hall cos they’re bleeping exhausted! Try working an actual JOB and being knocked up gabby, or just ya know, work an actual job where you can’t climb into bed at home or slug it in front of the tv in general. God I can’t stand her

Reactions: 25
It’s just the way she has to relate everything to her, even pregnancy tiredness lol

Reactions: 23
Inactivity leads to tiredness. Doing nothing makes you feel MORE tired. How does she not know this? My gosh, she's just so naive and clueless about the world. She lives in a Gabbie bubble of non-sensical bullshit.

Reactions: 26
Miss Empath tried to minimize pregnancy tiredness because no one is as tired because she's ill due to a poor lifestyle.

Reactions: 17
Miss Empath tried to minimize pregnancy tiredness because no one is as tired because she's ill due to a poor lifestyle.
I thought it was a really odd comment for her to make on someone’s pregnancy video lol.

Reactions: 9
I thought it was a really odd comment for her to make on someone’s pregnancy video lol.
At this point, I wouldn't put it past her that if someone posts a video about their fighting cancer or any other fatal illness and they're in tremendous pain or they're dying, she'll cry and make it about her. She's so vain and cannot comprehend anything if she cannot divert the attention back to her. In every influencer that I have watched, it was easy to still spot a redeeming quality about them but with Gabbie? There's none. I looked damn hard, gave it time and I am not even exaggerating here. She has zero.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Early pregnancy tiredness is like nothing I’ve ever experienced. Your body is working overtime TO MAKE A HUMAN BEING WITH ORGANS inside your own body… Whilst you’re trying to go to work, run a house, live your life etc. I found that more exhausting than having a newborn on little sleep. She has no idea what she’s talking about. Obviously if she ever did have a baby she’d have the most morning sickness, traumatic birth experience ever to have existedyew guiiisssseee
THIS!! Couldn’t have said it better myself.. Gobby has no idea the different level of tired when you’re pregnant. Least if she ever did fall pregnant one day she would have the luxury of her life not changing at all, still getting Jane to cook her buns and do everything for her while she sits on her arse stuffing her face watching the same shows over and over 🙃

you can’t be drinking your sugary coffees from starbz when you’re pregnant Gob so you probably couldn’t cope with that alone never mind looking after an actual newborn.

Most women (like myself) were working full time in a very busy job (I’m a nurse) on their feet all day while growing a little human inside them.

She would honestly never cope with pregnancy or motherhood because she’s too much of a self absorbed lazy selfish witch.

Sorry for going in but her comment pissed me off 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I did briefly wonder if she’d had some life altering surgery that affected her fertility, and that was the reason she was so defensive about the pregnancy topic. I had a word with myself. Why do I still have moments of feeling sorry her? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Early pregnancy tiredness is like nothing I’ve ever experienced. Your body is working overtime TO MAKE A HUMAN BEING WITH ORGANS inside your own body… Whilst you’re trying to go to work, run a house, live your life etc. I found that more exhausting than having a newborn on little sleep. She has no idea what she’s talking about. Obviously if she ever did have a baby she’d have the most morning sickness, traumatic birth experience ever to have existedyew guiiisssseee
God help her if she got hyperemesis gravidarum like I did…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God help her if she got hyperemesis gravidarum like I did…
I only had HG for 5 weeks but I was admitted into the hospital 2x for days due to dehydration, had to be put on drips, couldn’t keep any food or water down, off my work cause I could barely make it to the toilet on my own due to exhaustion never mind showering or doing basis household chores, lost a tit ton of weight, had to get looked after by my partner and family… I personally wouldn’t have wished it on my worst enemy but it’s probably Gobbys dream sick girl lifestyle hahaha 🙄

Reactions: 9
She is like a typical tiktok ashole commenter (it's full of them overthere)
"my 432432 elective surgeries and crap lifestyle (choosed) are way worse than the worse pregnant case scenario"
duck off gaboon. duck off.

Reactions: 18
does anyone know the username of the tiktok she commented on, im just curious to see the relevance of her comment lmao

She just posted a bleeping reel of her in the hospital?? I haven't properly watched it but it looks like she's been posting her stuff just to her close friends but first of all to be that attention seeking to now make a reel of it? And it's all pictures of her in the hospital?

Like I know Gabby is like this and we've talked about it before but it just feels so weird, and a lot of the pictures had her joking about all of it which yes for some can be a coping mechanism but she genuinely loves being ill and thrives off of it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.