Gabriella Lindley #69 Buttergate, Summer-hate, making her period a personality trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank Gobs, I had no idea.
Maybe Nelly would feel more comfortable in general if he lost weight Gobs. You can’t preach animal safety while slowly killing your own cat.

Gobs: Omg guys please look after your pets
Also Gobs: This is my son Nelson he only eats tuna and human food and I never have to exercise him

Reactions: 34
It’s not even going to be anywhere near 40 degrees in Brighton, but then she freaks out at anything above 18 degrees. The way she’s worded that makes it sound like it’s going to be that hot across the whole of England and that’s not true.
I feel for everyone who is in the hottest areas though, thank god it’s only for a couple of days.

Reactions: 21
I lived in Brighton for four years and it does get hot, but the good thing about it is there is a least a sea breeze

Reactions: 17
She has been complaining about the hot weather for years now...
but hey, it's not that deep 🤡
1657910241257.png

and you know what normal people who cares about
animals does in the winter or during hurricane season and
even in the summer? - Actually help as much strays as they can.

Reactions: 24
Also live by the coast (not Brighton) so adding another comment to prove to Gob that yes we have seagulls (or ‘out of control chip stealing bastards’, if you prefer) and that the sea breeze in this weather is a lifesaver!

But you need to go outside for it to help, sorry Gob.

Reactions: 19
Gabby’s issue with the heat in her flat is partly due to the fact she never bloody leaves it. She could easily open all her windows a crack, close all her blinds / curtains and leave her house during the day to work from a coffee shop or see her imaginary friends. The trouble is she likes to slob about in sweats / pyjamas and stare at her thermostat.
I live in a top (4th) floor flat in Bournemouth and have been keeping all my windows open and curtains shut for the last few days. We had a fairly strong sea breeze today and my flat is lovely and cool. Being at the top of a building means you get the breezes (not so fun in winter, but great in this weather)!

I think she does it on purpose tbh, she's always got to have something to piss and moan about.

Reactions: 31
but not quite the heady days of paying rent on two London flats because her cat didn’t like one of them.
this just totally reminded me of this!! The flat she moved in but she had problems with her neighbours being noisy (if I remember correctly) so she moved back to her old flat.. pretty sure she said once she moved back properly she would do a video explaining what happened bur obviously never did, I would love to hear her neighbours side

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this just totally reminded me of this!! The flat she moved in but she had problems with her neighbours being noisy (if I remember correctly) so she moved back to her old flat.. pretty sure she said once she moved back properly she would do a video explaining what happened bur obviously never did, I would love to hear her neighbours side
I hate myself for remembering details about this whole thing, but I think she said that since she the walls were so thin everyone would hear her. And that this would affect her work since she is basically either talking to a camera all day or listening and watching herself talking to a camera all day when editing. And it made her feel uncomfortable knowing that people could hear her and that there was also one person who seemed to either have a problem with her personally or with the world in general.
I remember thinking a lot about her comment on how she either is alone and talks to a camera or listens and watches herself talking to a camera. I know that sometimes our social circles or even social media we consume can be echo chambers that regurgitate our thoughts and opinions and they may distort our realities but this is on another level in a way. When the only person who you consistently listen and talk to is yourself that is a whole other level of echo chamber
It would mess with my head for sure

Reactions: 23
Iced caramel macchiato but what were the other 4 items that she didn’t show because this says the drink was number 5 of 5.
View attachment 1419385
So I used to work at Starbucks, so in there is 5 pumps/shots of vanilla syrup, plus a tit ton of caramel drizzle. Literally diabetes in a cup!

So I used to work at Starbucks, so in there is 5 pumps/shots of vanilla syrup, plus a tit ton of caramel drizzle. Literally diabetes in a cup!
Edit** plus a “venti” is 20ounces which is about 590mililitres of milk.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

What a great drink for somebody with a gastric sleeve and no gallbladder!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

I’m curious how many cals is in one of those things!

Reactions: 3
Fewming they’ve reduced it to 4 pumps of vanilla 😩
you could reduce half the calories by using sugar free vanilla and skimmed milk! or just make a brew at home and save the best part of a £5

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Regarding the sea gulls does she not realize those things are all over the place? I'm not in the UK and we have them too. They'll attack you in the parking lot of some places and those ones aren't even near beaches. I also saw some today at a beach. I mean it's kind of common sense not to feed wild animals because then that can be dangerous if you're a human without food. (But I will admit I've fed sea gulls 😅 both on purpose and on accident...mainly on accident.)

Reactions: 11
She has been complaining about the hot weather for years now...
but hey, it's not that deep 🤡
View attachment 1419791
and you know what normal people who cares about
animals does in the winter or during hurricane season and
even in the summer? - Actually help as much strays as they can.
Not hiding names again so her minions can go bully them, I see 🙄

Reactions: 15
Not hiding names again so her minions can go bully them, I see 🙄
This person wasn't even saying anything that bad. Gabby was ruder than they were. And if it's not even that deep, why has she blocked them? She makes herself look like such a bellend publishing this stuff.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.