Gabriella Lindley #69 Buttergate, Summer-hate, making her period a personality trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting your coffee delivered is the laziest thing you can do in my eyes. She could've just gone on a walk and stopped at Starbs on her way home. I guess her step contest isn't a thing anymore *pretends to be shocked*

Reactions: 45
Did they not watch her videos and see she literally has cabinets stuffed full of pre made boxes? In the words of alfie deyes…ITS CALLED RESEARCH MY FRIEND
That response is such a cop out. You weren’t asking them for ‘perfection’, you were making the point that their views simply do not align with Gob!!

Reactions: 16
Getting your coffee delivered is the laziest thing you can do in my eyes. She could've just gone on a walk and stopped at Starbs on her way home. I guess her step contest isn't a thing anymore *pretends to be shocked*
It's honestly baffling to me that's even a thing. Like, literally the only benefit of getting a coffee from a coffee shop rather than making one yourself if you are at home is...going outside, going for a walk, change of scenery etc. Surely that's why you pay the premium price? Everything Gabby does confuses me.

Reactions: 27
Did they not watch her videos and see she literally has cabinets stuffed full of pre made boxes? In the words of alfie deyes…ITS CALLED RESEARCH MY FRIEND
I hate this response so much. It’s not like getting a reuseable cup is burdensome or expensive (for Gabby who can afford it). I’ve had the same Keep Cup since forever and it’s going strong. No excuses for her. Plus the fuel etc getting coffee delivered, she is so freaking lazy and slob like

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but I cannot believe she is promoting an item to reduce waste while drinking from single use plastic that she had delivered?
I mean I get it, sometimes I'm out and I've forgotten my reusable cup, that's fine. But to have someone drive to collect a takeaway coffee and drop it off to her purely because she couldn't be bothered to get washed and dressed to go out and buy milk/a coffee.
Also, the service she is promoting is not very sustainable. Firstly, as a customer, I can hardly be bothered to return my ASOS order when it doesn't fit never mind going out of my way to find somewhere to print the returns label for a dumb plastic box? I feel like I would just end up with a bunch of hideous boxes in my home that will ultimately go in the trash.
Secondly, the boxes have a higher fee(than a single use box) which ultimately the customer will incur?
Thirdly, the boxes are returned to America to be cleaned and redistributed which means they will have a huge carbon footprint?

As a customer, it is better for me to receive a cardboard box that I can conveniently recycle in my own home.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Absolute height of laziness and a waste of money to get Starbucks delivered. It's not even nice coffee, just sugary milky murky shite.

And yeah, it is problematic that this dweeb is sipping from single use plastic while promoting eco-friendly products. Hope she gets called out for it so she can cry about disgusting trolling again.

Reactions: 28
It makes me irrationally irate thinking of her wasting all this money she’s undeservedly earned from followers she treats like tit. Especially whilst they are no doubt like the rest of us, slogging their guts away for pence. Why can’t they all see through her? She is literally the worst. I can’t understand what anyone sees in her.

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but I cannot believe she is promoting an item to reduce waste while drinking from single use plastic that she had delivered?
I mean I get it, sometimes I'm out and I've forgotten my reusable cup, that's fine. But to have someone drive to collect a takeaway coffee and drop it off to her purely because she couldn't be bothered to get washed and dressed to go out and buy milk/a coffee.
Also, the service she is promoting is not very sustainable. Firstly, as a customer, I can hardly be bothered to return my ASOS order when it doesn't fit never mind going out of my way to find somewhere to print the returns label for a dumb plastic box? I feel like I would just end up with a bunch of hideous boxes in my home that will ultimately go in the trash.
Secondly, the boxes have a higher fee(than a single use box) which ultimately the customer will incur?
Thirdly, the boxes are returned to America to be cleaned and redistributed which means they will have a huge carbon footprint?

As a customer, it is better for me to receive a cardboard box that I can conveniently recycle in my own home.
Yeah, I just watched her little reel of the day in the life of a small business owner. If she's using those boxes for her small business it then places the onus on the customer to return the box. If I order something, I don't want to have to do more work after obtaining said item(s). Then I noticed she said she ran out of milk which is why she ordered the coffee. Yet she shows herself in a coffee shop in the same day and said she had had two teas. If she's promoting trying to be sustainable why not have walked to get the first coffee? Or better yet go to the store and grab milk or whatever supplies needed for coffee. Environmentally that probably would make more sense a bit and most likely be more cost effective.

Anyway it kind of doesn't make sense to start your environmentally driven ad with a delivered Starbucks as the intro.

So I just thought of another thing while trying to see where their return locations are and I haven't came across a list yet. What if there's no location close to your customer?

Edit #2 It looks like any USPS location and maybe other drop offs. They say to drop your box on a trip you're already taking but if you're not going that way it kind of defeats the purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s really scraping the barrel for as work now isn’t she? I mean, I know we’ve said it for years but at this point she may as well make content about the various colours of dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably going to mute her in the run up to the high temperatures next week. She's already annoying me. Yes, it is dangerous and people need to be careful but her faux hand-wringing over it is annoying. And her 'duck the sun' comment shows what a dummy she is.

Reactions: 21
Gabby’s issue with the heat in her flat is partly due to the fact she never bloody leaves it. She could easily open all her windows a crack, close all her blinds / curtains and leave her house during the day to work from a coffee shop or see her imaginary friends. The trouble is she likes to slob about in sweats / pyjamas and stare at her thermostat.

Also anyone else find it dumb that she saw the upcoming heatwave and didn’t let Nellie stay at her mums where he’s be much more comfortable. I swear she gets off on seeing how high her thermostat will go and trotted hone excitedly to check dragging poor fat Nellie with her.

Reactions: 32
Re: the seagull poster on her story- does she realise seagulls are not just localised to Brighton?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Re: the seagull poster on her story- does she realise seagulls are not just localised to Brighton?
Seagulls are a huge problem everywhere?! She’s so dense, it really shows that she’s never been anywhere in her life, I live in a city and even in the city centre seagulls will attack you for food

Reactions: 19
Seagulls are a huge problem everywhere?! She’s so dense, it really shows that she’s never been anywhere in her life, I live in a city and even in the city centre seagulls will attack you for food
Literally! Was in Porto, Portugal last week and the seagulls were notorious. Swiping food from plates at restaurants, going into the shops! She’s so sheltered.

Reactions: 17
Absolute height of laziness and a waste of money to get Starbucks delivered. It's not even nice coffee, just sugary milky murky shite.

And yeah, it is problematic that this dweeb is sipping from single use plastic while promoting eco-friendly products. Hope she gets called out for it so she can cry about disgusting trolling again.
Can anyone see what her order was on the label? How many pumps of syrup, what milk etc. I dont believe there is much actual coffee in there tbh.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone see what her order was on the label? How many pumps of syrup, what milk etc. I dont believe there is much actual coffee in there tbh.
Iced caramel macchiato but what were the other 4 items that she didn’t show because this says the drink was number 5 of 5.
8883E6FB-EEA3-4887-B3A6-BDCD1215259E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.