Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1356746

Nah. Plenty of cats live their own lives, your cat just has no other enrichment than looking at your face all day.

A day in the life of that cannonball is literally just him eating and sitting.
That lardy fat yewnit of a cat never looks happy. I don't blame the poor sod as he has no life at all, but he genuinely never looks comfortable or playful.

Reactions: 18
I feel so sad for Nellie. 😔 The constant chewlips and him being so overweight is surely animal cruelty, no?

Reactions: 14
bleeping horrific how overweight Nellie is. If she had kids they’d go the family way and be obese by age 5.

Reactions: 22
Got this screenshot before she promptly deleted the story
Anyone would think her dad had died with that. Yes he's got shithead views but she's comfortably shared how he actively supports her and helps her which is more than can be said for a lot of dads. Anything for another feather in her "woe-is-me" cap

Reactions: 36
There is no way the vet has not told Gabbie that Nellie needs to lose weight. He’s bigger then my nans cat who is getting chunky and we were told needs to lose weight by vet and is on a strict diet now and being encouraged to play and run as much as possible to help to slim down. I was literally running around with a piece of string yesterday to try to get her moving.
She is an awful cat owner. Puts toxic flowers where he can reach, overfeeds him to get him in this dreadful state and gives him human food often including tinned tuna. Also you never even see him peeping out the window at the birds. Makes me so sad what a bleak life he must lead.

Reactions: 36
She's been told multiple times, but her idea of exercise is moving his bed to the other side of the room so he has to walk slightly further rather than actually trying to exercise him. She doesn't care about Nelly and she's purposefully keeping him at that weight at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The Nelly pics are for our benefit, she even said so a few months ago. As are the majority of things she posts. The only times she posts without us in mind, are when she posts in the middle of the night then quickly deletes. She honestly thinks about us more than we think about her. Crazy witch.

Reactions: 18
The Nelly pics are for our benefit, she even said so a few months ago. As are the majority of things she posts. The only times she posts without us in mind, are when she posts in the middle of the night then quickly deletes. She honestly thinks about us more than we think about her. Crazy witch.
Quite tragic to think we come on, make a few comments then go about our day with our loved ones, not giving her a second thought. Whereas she sits and spends all her time thinking about her sew mean trolls because she has nothing else in her life. And she says we are the losers?

Reactions: 19
I'm under the impression that her father started to get opinionated about how Jane was enslaved and taking care of her every need while in Thurgoland a while ago (and it all went down the hill since then)
That and the fact that Gobz tends to project/hate everything that is similar to her own ways and stupidity. (and we know she is her father's daughter)
She can't even be a good cat mother and spends her days complaining about her parents (imagine if Nellblobz had a voice)

(Also, my dad passed years ago (he was awesome) and I have reaaally toxic males relatives and I can still congratulate parents on their day and enjoy all the posts and happiness those days)

Reactions: 26
She's been told multiple times, but her idea of exercise is moving his bed to the other side of the room so he has to walk slightly further rather than actually trying to exercise him. She doesn't care about Nelly and she's purposefully keeping him at that weight at this point.
So bad!

Also what is with him having 2 bowls of food here. The bowl on the left already has plenty of biscuits in…
Over feeder like her mother..

Attachments

Reactions: 11
There is no way the vet has not told Gabbie that Nellie needs to lose weight. He’s bigger then my nans cat who is getting chunky and we were told needs to lose weight by vet and is on a strict diet now and being encouraged to play and run as much as possible to help to slim down. I was literally running around with a piece of string yesterday to try to get her moving.
She is an awful cat owner. Puts toxic flowers where he can reach, overfeeds him to get him in this dreadful state and gives him human food often including tinned tuna. Also you never even see him peeping out the window at the birds. Makes me so sad what a bleak life he must lead.
The vet has told her a few times in the last two years (?) that Nellie is obese and she even bought “diet” food for him, which she used. The problem was she was still over feeding him ON TOP of the diet food.

She feeds him human food and tit he just should not be eating at all. We’ve all seen her cupboards stacked to the hilt with chewna for him, which I will never understand, as she has the money to buy high-end food or even better: raw (he’d be satiated for longer and it is non-toxic unlike CHEWNA).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If her dad was the evil man she made out he is then why would Jane still live with him (even if he’s gay) when she could easily move and buy somewhere cash with the money she inherited or earns from Gabs.

Reactions: 9
So bad!

Also what is with him having 2 bowls of food here. The bowl on the left already has plenty of biscuits in…
Over feeder like her mother..
Dry food is not great - too many carbs, no wonder he's fat. She's just taking the easy way out and just leaving a bunch of food out. She has all the time in the world to feed him better food. Cats need moisture and a bowl of water will not cut it.

The vet has told her a few times in the last two years (?) that Nellie is obese and she even bought “diet” food for him, which she used. The problem was she was still over feeding him ON TOP of the diet food.

She feeds him human food and tit he just should not be eating at all. We’ve all seen her cupboards stacked to the hilt with chewna for him, which I will never understand, as she has the money to buy high-end food or even better: raw (he’d be satiated for longer and it is non-toxic unlike CHEWNA).
Exactly !!!....raw is best!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No way, I can’t believe she's just written this. Actually, I can.
Gabby would relate to Ekin Su if Ekin Su wasn't hot, but because she's conventionally attractive Gabby has to dislike her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.