Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I thought I’d missed something with a new thread. Nope! Same old boring gobs.

i was gonna go to ikea today but that vlog has put me off. Such an inflewenza.

maybe she’s off to Barnsley for Father’s Day? 😂

Reactions: 5
If her toes were in a toe line up I’d 100% know they belonged to Gabby lol. They’re so weird and the fact she gets them out multiple times in every vlog 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great for her that her personality revolves around her thermostat, but realistically, she better get used to sweltering temps because they’re only going to get worse. The fact she refuses to see her very own role in global warming is both hilarious and absolutely terrifying. Though she’s not the only one to blame, she does contribute. All that paint she uses? It emits VOCs which are toxic to the environment and can cause skin irritation (coincidence??). All those vacuous and unnecessary hauls? Increases landfill waste. All that processed food she eats? Plastic and most likely food waste too.

Just sell your top floor flat for £100k more than you bought it for and buy something further north, Gob. Or just stop complaining because at least you have a roof over your head, 2(!) Dyson things and that bulky AC chunit. At the very least, WALK TO THE bleeping BEACH.

I have never witnessed anyone with the means and flexibility to change their everyday environment to make a hot day more bearable complain more than Globby.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If her toes were in a toe line up I’d 100% know they belonged to Gabby lol. They’re so weird and the fact she gets them out multiple times in every vlog 🫣
Maybe someone who loves feet sends her a payment for every time she flashes them in a video? There are some weird people who love feet out there.
Great for her that her personality revolves around her thermostat, but realistically, she better get used to sweltering temps because they’re only going to get worse. The fact she refuses to see her very own role in global warming is both hilarious and absolutely terrifying. Though she’s not the only one to blame, she does contribute. All that paint she uses? It emits VOCs which are toxic to the environment and can cause skin irritation (coincidence??). All those vacuous and unnecessary hauls? Increases landfill waste. All that processed food she eats? Plastic and most likely food waste too.

Just sell your top floor flat for £100k more than you bought it for and buy something further north, Gob. Or just stop complaining because at least you have a roof over your head, 2(!) Dyson things and that bulky AC chunit. At the very least, WALK TO THE bleeping BEACH.

I have never witnessed anyone with the means and flexibility to change their everyday environment to make a hot day more bearable complain more than Globby.
Think it was only 10k more (!) Gabby's layers and layers of F&B paint, new knobs / light switches and rotten window aside it was just a general increase in house prices. But, yes she would be happier near her mum's house. Maybe she could even move in to a property nearer George?

Reactions: 1
Hold up... She had Jane do a 2 hour round trip to IKEA and back just so she could buy some pillow cases and a bowl?! The mind boggles

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I know she can’t do anything about the feet she was born with, so I feel a little mean laughing at them, but it is quite amusing that all she’s ever wanted is to be petite and dainty, and there’s nothing she can do about her stumpy hobbit feet. If she could have had cosmetic surgery on them, she would have. Her hands and feet are the only part of her body she hasn’t had surgery on.

Reactions: 15
Maybe someone who loves feet sends her a payment for every time she flashes them in a video? There are some weird people who love feet out there.

Think it was only 10k more (!) Gabby's layers and layers of F&B paint, new knobs / light switches and rotten window aside it was just a general increase in house prices. But, yes she would be happier near her mum's house. Maybe she could even move in to a property nearer George?
I recently sold my flat only 18 months after buying it. I did absolutely nothing to it and the windows were definitely needing replaced due to being around 20 plus years old and made of the old aluminium style frames and it still sold for 10k more than I bought it for. She’s delusional if she thinks adding some door knobs and painting the walls has added value.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I recently sold my flat only 18 months after buying it. I did absolutely nothing to it and the windows were definitely needing replaced due to being around 20 plus years old and made of the old aluminium style frames and it still sold for 10k more than I bought it for. She’s delusional if she thinks adding some door knobs and painting the walls has added value.
Congratulations on your profit ❤

I agree with you, she is delusional. Who else thinks she is going to re do that perfectly nice kitchen now we've been treated to another IKEA visit with Jane? She could just scrub those sticky worksurfaces with hot water, maybe even sand and varnish them but no... a new set of worktops are in order. Probably in a frugal material like granite or marble and in a pink hue of course, as that is Nelly's favourite colour.

I'd like to see her decorate her brother's flat for him and his gf. That would be entertaining.

Reactions: 6
Congratulations on your profit ❤

I agree with you, she is delusional. Who else thinks she is going to re do that perfectly nice kitchen now we've been treated to another IKEA visit with Jane? She could just scrub those sticky worksurfaces with hot water, maybe even sand and varnish them but no... a new set of worktops are in order. Probably in a frugal material like granite or marble and in a pink hue of course, as that is Nelly's favourite colour.

I'd like to see her decorate her brother's flat for him and his gf. That would be entertaining.
Do we know where her brother lives? He moved to his girlfriend's place, didn't he?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.