Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby: I'm a 5'2 hobbit with teeny tiny lil feet and lil cocktail sausages for toes, I'm speshal and not like other girls, even my stomach is so smol and tinee all I need is 2 cubes of chocolate and I'm DONE, which is why I am so smol and skinny

Reality:
Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 04.48.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Got this screenshot before she promptly deleted the story
She's just a nasty piece of work. The way she acts is not that different to the way her father used to act before he got his twitter account banned. At least his dad owns up to his nasty attitude whereas Gabbie here pretends she's so much better than him. As much as she denies it, she's the same, negative, narrow minded and just full of misery.

Reactions: 42
Is there somewhere I can read about this issue / drama(?) with her dad? I’m out of the loop.

Reactions: 1
What was this in relation to?
Fathers day is the worst day of the year because Gabbys dad is an evil man bad who once suggested that we intervene medically too much in very sick babies cases which means he wanted Gabby to die. Other horrible things GabDad has done: drove all the way down to London to help her move and was supportive when she came out as pointless bisexual

Hypothesis: the real reason Gabby hated fathers day is because her social media feeds were full of people praising the men in their lives, be they fathers or partners, and the mere sight of functional happy relationships drives Gabby up the wall. Don't they know men are bad and no man can ever be a loving and supportive equal partner in someone's life?

Edit: and when I think about how many awkward staged black and white photos of men touching baby bumps I was forced to see yesterday, I'm kind of on board with her assessment

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don’t think people here took screenshots of her dad’s tweets but he is a piece of work. I do think he’s that typical boomer who was rather harsh with his words. For those who missed the tweets, his opinions are very similar to Gabbie as they tend to be elitist, narrow, negative, with a touch of racism/sexism. Her dad is also the type to push his opinions on everyone within earshot. Gabbie’s behavior on social media is the same. She truly is her father’s daughter no matter how hard she tries to be different from him.

Based on this, I do think that he has said some nasty things to his children/wife and Gabbie is allowed to resent that. I do however believe that Gabbie was a difficult child who acted out when she didn’t get her way and her dad didn’t tolerate it so she hates him. Before, Gabbie also alluded to the fact that she also resented Jane but now is besties with her not because she matured like how most kids get on better with their parents when they reach adulthood, but because Jane gave up and just pandered to her spoiled child. Jane knew Gabbie had no one and cannot function as an adult so she became a doormat. This is why Gabbie likes Jane now. Her dad never buckled so he’s the enemy.

Reactions: 33
Got this screenshot before she promptly deleted the story
For someone who "hates" her dad, she is still very obsessed with him. If you don't have a father that makes you want to celebrate fathers day, then you can ignore it🙄🙄
She'll take any excuse to look down on something that brings other people joy

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think people here took screenshots of her dad’s tweets but he is a piece of work. I do think he’s that typical boomer who was rather harsh with his words. For those who missed the tweets, his opinions are very similar to Gabbie as they tend to be elitist, narrow, negative, with a touch of racism/sexism. Her dad is also the type to push his opinions on everyone within earshot. Gabbie’s behavior on social media is the same. She truly is her father’s daughter no matter how hard she tries to be different from him.

Based on this, I do think that he has said some nasty things to his children/wife and Gabbie is allowed to resent that. I do however believe that Gabbie was a difficult child who acted out when she didn’t get her way and her dad didn’t tolerate it so she hates him. Before, Gabbie also alluded to the fact that she also resented Jane but now is besties with her not because she matured like how most kids get on better with their parents when they reach adulthood, but because Jane gave up and just pandered to her spoiled child. Jane knew Gabbie had no one and cannot function as an adult so she became a doormat. This is why Gabbie likes Jane now. Her dad never buckled so he’s the enemy.
I don’t like Gabbie but both her parents seem to be tit parents. The only good thing they seem to have done for their kids is providing them with a roof over their head. I mean look at Jane treating her 28 year old daughter like a baby. She is most likely the one who taught her to live this way. Also she needs to stop mentioning her father publicly.

Reactions: 16
Yeah to be honest her jokes about her dad make me uncomfortable. I know a lot of people have crappy dads, but it feels like she's posting deliberately to be passive aggressive and wind him up rather than just having a crappy dad. It's very mean spirited.

Reactions: 29
And she knows Jane hates it when she publicly slates her dad, and has asked her not to do it. She doesn’t give a tit about her mum or her brothers’ feelings.

Reactions: 29
The problem is she can’t accept flaws in other people, even though it’s the most human behaviour.

She has to go to the extreme of hating them and viewing everything they do and about them through that lens. They become the ultimate antagonist to her protagonist.

In essence: she’s a silly moo

Reactions: 26
Anyone seen her Nellie stories? He’s going beyond big chungus now, fully entered total fat tit territory

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Fathers day is the worst day of the year because Gabbys dad is an evil man bad who once suggested that we intervene medically too much in very sick babies cases which means he wanted Gabby to die. Other horrible things GabDad has done: drove all the way down to London to help her move and was supportive when she came out as pointless bisexual

Hypothesis: the real reason Gabby hated fathers day is because her social media feeds were full of people praising the men in their lives, be they fathers or partners, and the mere sight of functional happy relationships drives Gabby up the wall. Don't they know men are bad and no man can ever be a loving and supportive equal partner in someone's life?

Edit: and when I think about how many awkward staged black and white photos of men touching baby bumps I was forced to see yesterday, I'm kind of on board with her assessment
Oh thank you I should have worked that out 🤣

She can’t seem to comprehend that just because you don’t like something, it doesn’t mean you have to publicly witch about it every single time. Especially as usually, the things she hates are things most other people enjoy (which isn’t hard considering she hates everything). You have to be a seriously selfish bleep to think just because you don’t like your father, noone else is allowed to have a nice day. My dad is dead and I still love to see everyone’s posts.

duck I can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone who "hates" her dad, she is still very obsessed with him. If you don't have a father that makes you want to celebrate fathers day, then you can ignore it🙄🙄
She'll take any excuse to look down on something that brings other people joy
EXACTLY.

I mean, I have a Dad that I love and respect tremendously and even I almost forgot it was Father’s Day!

It’s not that hard to avoid for someone that a) rarely leaves their flat and b) is self-employed (no co-workers to remind her it’s almost Father’s Day and ask triggering questions like “what did you get your Dad?”).

Reactions: 15
It just shows again how much empathy she lacks calling Father's Day "the worst day of the year". It isn't for many people. Some people would give absolutely anything for more time with their dad. She doesn't need to be negging on a day that brings many joy - these are opinions she can keep to herself as nobody is here for her immature drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20220620-130157_Instagram.jpg

Nah. Plenty of cats live their own lives, your cat just has no other enrichment than looking at your face all day.

A day in the life of that cannonball is literally just him eating and sitting.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.