Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has endo, maybe just a check-up.
Whether it is for endometriosis, fibroids, pcos or something else it does seem like such an odd thing to treat yourself to for your birthday.

She should just go to London with her family to check out the decorations, then go for a cream tea somewhere.

Reactions: 3
She's celebrating her bday in June with her............mum

Not the emergency cricket boyfriend? 🤣

Phew, we can rest easy now.
Gabi in her vlog: "oh Im not pregnant"

Not one person, animal or imaginary character thought you were pregnant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just think it’s such poor taste for her to keep banging on like ‘hehe not pregnant guise!🤪’ like it’s one massive joke, when surely there must be followers of hers who have difficulty getting or staying pregnant. Having it in the vlog title is very tone deaf 2015 of her, but she’s still basically doing it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A public service announcement:

A tub of massacred butter is now up as a costume choice for court. (May also be worn in tandem with someone going as the side table, which would require that someone to be strong so they can effectively carry Tub of butter.)

Any takers?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
A public service announcement:

A tub of massacred butter is now up as a costume choice for court. (May also be worn in tandem with someone going as the side table, which would require that someone to be strong so they can effectively carry Tub of butter.)

Any takers?
I’ll go as a half eaten breadstick!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone needs to go as Janes beloved Jubilee decorations just to piss Gobs off even more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don't really get why Gobbles doesn't just hop on the jubilee celebrating train, especially if she doesn't like her birthday (lol). It means there will be inbuilt parties and celebrations going on around her birthday. Cewvid isn't much of a risk really as everything will be going on outside and it'll make her mum happy. Plus there will be cake and I daresay lots of butter.

Reactions: 25
Christ the day she catches Covid is going to be the end of the world isn't it - no way will she have the migraine and cough like most of us for a week - she will have the worstest case seen this side of Wuhan

Reactions: 30
I just think it’s such poor taste for her to keep banging on like ‘hehe not pregnant guise!🤪’ like it’s one massive joke, when surely there must be followers of hers who have difficulty getting or staying pregnant. Having it in the vlog title is very tone deaf 2015 of her, but she’s still basically doing it anyway.
I was thinking this as well. That's why I asked about PCOS too because I just find it weird she's always talking about 'late' periods and 'not pregnant' because with my endo I have irregular periods but I know that's not everyone's experience with endo, whereas PCOS it's far more common. My sisters have PCOS and none of us would say e.g. 'a late period' because how can a period which is irregular in nature be late? The whole point is there is no 'set' period cycle most of the time. Plus again not always but in a lot of cases it is harder to conceive with either endo or PCOS, so none of us personally would assume we 'might be pregnant' if our already irregular period is 'late'. I dunno just the way she talks about it all is like she has zero understanding of her own condition and is really insensitive.

Reactions: 30
Christ the day she catches Covid is going to be the end of the world isn't it - no way will she have the migraine and cough like most of us for a week - she will have the worstest case seen this side of Wuhan
"hi guys *grey filter side eye peace sign bewmeringue* as yew can see im very ill, i got cewvid *coughs feebly* i shud be in hospital on a ventilator but im sew unselfish that I'm staying at hewm sew blame the twit doctors if i dewnt make it. pray to the butter gods for me guys and Jane, if yewre watching this get down the motorway now yew deserter, these buns wont make themselves"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
For someone who hates their birthday, she sure does mention it a lot. Pity party for one!

Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.