Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all! I shall go in search of a trolley. Bless my back for not giving up on me before now.

Reactions: 18
Is buttered toast with crisps really a staple of British cuisine? 😳
Tbh yes. A crisp sandwich is elite. Soft bread though, not toasted. Every now and then I get a real craving for one, but it’s not something I’d eat every day

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cheese and onion crisps in a ham sandwich is perfection. Making me hungry again chaps 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The tub of butter being left on her bedside table has made me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks....really rough. Worse than the receeding hairline, skin the colour of her hair, overplucked eyebrows and bloated face is her lips...they look awful.

Imagine how much better she would look if she had her filler dissolved and, I dunno, drank some water and ate a carrot???

Screenshot_20220530-144753_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She looks....really rough. Worse than the receeding hairline, skin the colour of her hair, overplucked eyebrows and bloated face is her lips...they look awful.

Imagine how much better she would look if she had her filler dissolved and, I dunno, drank some water and ate a carrot???

View attachment 1305386
She looks so greasy, you think she’s using butter as a 5-in-1? Dip, lube, moisturiser, hair gel, side table decoration?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

View attachment 1305386
I want to shake her. She has such a pretty natural base. I was cursed with horrific bone structure and no amount of dieting, hair care, skin care etc will ever make me attractive. She has it on a platter, all her choices are sabotaging her natural beauty (which she undeniably has)
GRRR

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How can anyone eat a cookie right after going to the dentist?! Is it just me who avoids sweets for a bit out of guilt?

View attachment 1305386
I take it she didn’t manage to tick off ‘wash hair’ then 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
At this point, if she manages to somehow reduce the bloat and dissolves the fillers, she’ll be left with sagging skin. Well done, Gobz

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1305386
This is making the yellow hair and grey face era look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I have a question regarding the granny trolley! (I think the clue is in the name lmao) Is it still considered a huge social / fashion faux pas for young women to use these? I, a 30 year old woman, had been considering one myself, just for the weekly shop. 🤣😱 It’s a 45 min walk and a rucksack and bags in each hand destroys me every week. 🙈 I sometimes use the bus but I, unlike Gabs, enjoy the walk. I googled my query and got mixed results. Can you tell I’m an over thinker?
People of all ages use them in France one of the most judgemental places on earth and no one bats an eyelid. Go for it! Save your hands!!!

Reactions: 9
Has she mentioned her skin biopsy(?) recently? Or has her period/not period taken over her life?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.