Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she look even worse every time I see a pic of her? Just when you think she couldn’t look any worse than she already does, she manages it. If you’d not watched her or seen any pics of her for a few years, you’d be like WTF!? If you suddenly came across a photo or video of her. 😲

Reactions: 19
How does she look even worse every time I see a pic of her? Just when you think she couldn’t look any worse than she already does, she manages it. If you’d not watched her or seen any pics of her for a few years, you’d be like WTF!? If you suddenly came across a photo or video of her. 😲
I agree, for me it was this part of her recent blog where she's chatting about the hairdresser's or something?? But she's bent over so much!! I just don't understand why she can't put the camera somewhere sensible and stand upright...surely it can't be comfortable to stand like that for an extended period of time to vlog?
Screenshot_20220507-081600.png

• Sick
Reactions: 42
I agree, for me it was this part of her recent blog where she's chatting about the hairdresser's or something?? But she's bent over so much!! I just don't understand why she can't put the camera somewhere sensible and stand upright...surely it can't be comfortable to stand like that for an extended period of time to vlog?
View attachment 1249237
It's like when a toddler is pooing in their nappy while standing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1249237
To look slimmer.

Reactions: 9
Her existence stresses me out. Imagine if she took a good few months off being online and came back having sorted out her life, getting proper therapy, actually caring for her cat and herself, decluttered and her ridiculous flat sorted out, with some good, healthy life skills building up on the side. I'd be mind blown in the best way, sad that the only reveals we'll ever get are one fugly box dye after another.

Reactions: 12
She only ever got them at that one hairdresser in Thurgoland and since she decided that her dad is sew toxic, she couldn't go anymore.
Can’t go unless it’s convenient for her, example - going to her GP rather than registering somewhere closer to home or for her seasonal surgery

Reactions: 2
I saw Binky reviewed Skin&me on IG. She said one product broke her forehead out and another wasn't that great and wouldn't be repurchasing. I wonder if Gabs hit the block button.

Reactions: 12
Wait this feels very weird because hasn’t she tweeted this exact thing before and we all ripped her for it then? Someone tell me I’m not losing my mind immediately??
She has, it's how I got blocked on Twitter because I mentioned that previous civilisations have all had advancements too and she should read up about the Romans. Absolute bully behaviour from me suggesting she read, I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Wait this feels very weird because hasn’t she tweeted this exact thing before and we all ripped her for it then? Someone tell me I’m not losing my mind immediately??
Yeah I thought it sounded familiar! It didn’t go down well last time, not sure why she’s posting it again.

Reactions: 20
Jesus wept she is dumb. Just because iPhones weren’t a thing and now they are a thing doesn’t mean that there were no technological advances before. Moron!

Reactions: 39
Deep thoughts from Gobshite 💫
Almost verbatim! And she must tweet for engagement/to rile people up because she had people trying to educate her at the time too.

And I refuse to believe she doesn't remember saying almost the exact same thing nearly 2 years ago.

Jesus wept she is dumb. Just because iPhones weren’t a thing and now they are a thing doesn’t mean that there were no technological advances before. Moron!
Literally! Every "small" invention enabled a "bigger", modern one. Without the wheel, we wouldn't have cars, planes etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I knew I wasn't losing my mind and she did tweet the exact same thing before! When I saw her latest one posted on here I thought that it was just a funny throwback to old Gabbo tweets until I saw the date on it. Wow, when we say her life is a constant cycle I didn't think it would go as far as to even use the exact same stupid tweets.

Reactions: 29
What are the odds that's a personal trainer or someone she's paying to be her "friend" 😂

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.