Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone!!! Gabs has A FRIEND who's a MAN. Lmao the blatant attention seeking
Gabby: I don't share everything about my life online, I don't show everyone in my social circle, I have friends you don't know about

Also Gabby, 2 days after a daily step competition with a MAN FRIEND: my friend, a man, a man, my friend, look at what me and my man friend are doing. He's a man. I'm a tiny girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 111
I wonder where she catfished him - either dating app or Instagram DMs, I would assume. She doesn't come across men in her daily life, especially not those who are active and go to gyms.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
if it wasn't george then she would've posted screenshots of her chat with him already (throwback to mr ring emoji)

otherwise she's being a pick me & catfishing someone on a dating app because there's no way someone at the gym daily is gonna date someone with her sedentary lifestyle

Reactions: 28
Gaballoon dear, since you are recycling tweets now, when are you going to post the one where you are a psichyc?

And even a book like twilight would be helpful for your litul brain.

Also, next time you come across to a MAN, A MAN FRIEND WHO TALKS TO YOU, try to be real and let your cat fishing ways behind already!

Reactions: 14
I bet it’s the toilet man she got so giddy over. I thought she hated evil men anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how much she harps on about how much she hates men then the SECOND one throws her any dot of attention she’s showcasing it for the world to see.

Your desperation stinks more than your ham Gobs.

Reactions: 62
Guys I am literally praying that it’s George’s Bald Friend lmao
she's started following this guy & he has photos with george's bald friend

CAD16A80-EC35-4377-B56C-DF2564CD0CCD.jpeg

not her close male friend being just her brother's friend 😭 ofc she couldn't meet someone on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I would actually be so happy if it was George's bald friend. I want him to make another appearance in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For real. If she's into him and vice versa I'm hoping Gabby can reign in the Gabbyness for long enough to get laid, loosen up, and get a life. I'm rooting for you Gabbadook.
Gabbadook 😂 😂

rs-the-babadook-9ec1c549-fa03-4109-815f-83a157445522.jpg

I'm sorry, it was an impulse decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.