Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at his pictures again, lots of grass in them (which she hates as much as men) and him at bars, drinking. That's 3 strikes. But the positive is, that he probably lives far away, so that they'll never meet in person and she can have this "friendship" play out completely online.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looking at his pictures again, lots of grass in them (which she hates as much as men) and him at bars, drinking. That's 3 strikes. But the positive is, that he probably lives far away, so that they'll never meet in person and she can have this "friendship" play out completely online.
Oh god yeah, forgot she hates grass. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so obvious when Gabby has any interactions with people who aren't Jane because she just HAS to mention it at any opportunity, I feel like I can recognise it because I used to do the same thing when I was about 14

Reactions: 60
It's so obvious when Gabby has any interactions with people who aren't Jane because she just HAS to mention it at any opportunity, I feel like I can recognise it because I used to do the same thing when I was about 14
It's the fact that she thinks she's subtle. She shares the most mundane interactions as if they're the funniest or most interesting thing, which shows where the bar of her social life is really.

Most of us would think the texts she shares are too dull for anyone's eyes other than the people having the conversation.

Reactions: 45
It's the fact that she thinks she's subtle. She shares the most mundane interactions as if they're the funniest or most interesting thing, which shows where the bar of her social life is really.

Most of us would think the texts she shares are too dull for anyone's eyes other than the people having the conversation.
I think she's sharing these things to try and provoke someone in his personal life, not for the benefit of her actual followers 🤔

Reactions: 15
If she shares a DM just to show that she replied saying he's a guy that goes to the gym and she's a 'tiny lady' or whatever cringe thing she said, I feel like that shows that she really does have zero social life because why would that be worth sharing at all, most people are friends with someone more active than they are

Reactions: 40
In a friends episode Monica mentions being a tiny little woman, Gabs is so Monica :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would actually be so happy if it was George's bald friend. I want him to make another appearance in her life.
He has (or recently had) a slim, tall and dark haired girlfriend. He probably thinks he is too hot for Gabby now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll still giggling at her thinking she's a tiny lady. Only tiny thing about her is her IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s deleted the “I’m competitive” and “I’m a tiny lady” stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Of course she does 🙄
As I've said before I'm sure Gabs gets some authentic trolls but she also is rude to orgers who just have a difference of opinion to hers. Gabs also is quick as hell to repost something from a troll/hater and most of the time it's not even a legitimate troll. Remember the girl who typed "fat away" but obviously meant "far." She never got so much as a simple "sorry."

My armchair not a real therapist opinion is that Gabs hasn't met up with Binky because Binky is too outspoken for her. Gabs is only outspoken on social media. I don't really have an opinion on Binky either way but I definitely do not see her and Gabs getting along in real life.

Reactions: 21
Howling at Gabby reposting that lolll ‘happy people don’t troll others on the internet’ yeah and happy people also don’t Tweet inane tit like ‘Ant and Dec r tit lol’ have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.