Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to hate someone you’ve never met? Most YouTubers I just enjoy to laugh at but I’ve never felt this strongly about anyone in my life, she is truly vile. Everytime you think she can’t possibly get worse she does. Exposing a vulnerable girl who is so bravely fighting her ED just for likes on social media as opposed to just quietly blocking content she doesn’t like and going about her day? Piece of bleeping tit. Posting a photo of yourself crying instead of a tribute to the cat you supposedly care about? Piece of bleeping tit.

She is the most narcissistic ballbag there ever was.
I feel the same way, you're not alone. I hate this bleeping witch with a passion :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my question- or point, I suppose - being, how has she put so much on? There’s literally no wonder she feels pain, gaining so much weight on half a stomach.
I follow this woman on Instagram who just had a gastric sleeve op and she was literally saying yesterday that although they remove 80% of your stomach, it can and will stretch back out a whole lot if you don't do the maintenance. It's actually really interesting and there's a whole community of VSG women talking about it all. The women on there who had their ops years ago don't eat how she eats now...they still eat like they were told to after the surgery. So the long and short of it I guess is that she never actually changed her eating habits to maintain the surgery (all that stuff about 'crispy' food...she never followed the advice) and her stomach stretched back out. Honestly I didn't see any VSG women eating the way she does, her diet is literally like something a child would choose to eat if they didn't have parents around telling them no, you can't eat pure sugar and junk for every single meal. It's just such a waste of all that surgery, not only the sleeve but all the lipo etc she had. I'm no doctor but I can't imagine it's healthy either, it's essentially extreme weight swinging being obese, losing 10 stone, putting half of it back on having had loads of your fat sucked out, etc etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am shocked and I mean this in the nicest possible way to those who may be homeless or not have access to certain facilities but she genuinely looks like a lady who roams the street picking up stumped fag ends 😫😔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m just thinking about her weight loss tales. Hasn’t she said she’s lost 9 or 10 stone after her gastric sleeve? And she was 19 stone at the start (surgery video).

So she got down to 9 or 10 stone. With no shaming, she looks about 4 or 5 stone heavier than that.

my question- or point, I suppose - being, how has she put so much on? There’s literally no wonder she feels pain, gaining so much weight on half a stomach. Her liver and kidneys must be BATTERED trying to process the forced feeding (and it won’t be healthy stuff I’m sure).

Is she so ashamed of why she’s in pain she’s blaming endew, PCOS, gallstones etc? Why is no one (family, serjuns) being straight with her?

ETA: what if her “diseased liver” is actually non alcoholic fatty liver disease? That would make sense, but god she must’ve really abused herself to get it at 28
Something that has always baffled me the most about her, is how shockingly uneducated she is about nutrition and food in general. This starts with her sugary and creamy drinks she has daily which she thinks have zero calories, fat etc and then goes on to her buying all these ready meals full of sodium, to the processed and salty meats that she thinks are sin free snacks thanks to WW. Then the sugary breakfast yogurt with sweetened granola, that she sometimes adds chocolate to, the crate full of oily and salty crisps, the cupboard full of soup cans and her couch table with the secret space filled to the brim with chocolate. If you asked her about fibre, protein, carbs etc, she'd have no clue about anything.
No movement for days on top of it all and too much free time, to obsess about snacks all day.

Reactions: 30
Something that has always baffled me the most about her, is how shockingly uneducated she is about nutrition and food in general. This starts with her sugary and creamy drinks she has daily which she thinks have zero calories, fat etc and then goes on to her buying all these ready meals full of sodium, to the processed and salty meats that she thinks are sin free snacks thanks to WW. Then the sugary breakfast yogurt with sweetened granola, that she sometimes adds chocolate to, the crate full of oily and salty crisps, the cupboard full of soup cans and her couch table with the secret space filled to the brim with chocolate. If you asked her about fibre, protein, carbs etc, she'd have no clue about anything.
No movement for days on top of it all and too much free time, to obsess about snacks all day.
Also she never eats a vegetable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't believe Gabby was spotted on one of the 30 days a year she actually leaves the house. I'm almost in disbelief. I'm just waiting on a F&B vlog/haul for proof.

She's aged herself so much. It's bad enough that she uses the trolley but she's also dressed like an older lady. It was way too warm for a coat today.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm surprised she's not made it obvious she's seen the photo yet, how long before she's telling the story about her Camden stalker again

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she has now resorted to giving away her unsold stock to her “friends”

How tragic, & I highly doubt Ellie even gives her a second thought. Or even considers her as a friend now.
She has to keep her friendly because shes the girl who was the other half of the pew in a box stories! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So her cat dies and gabbys first thought is to paint a room. That just sums her up doesn’t it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This seems legit (not that I doubt the poster but it’s easy to mistake someone for someone else!). She’s wearing what looks like the same coat and trousers in her latest reel. Where is the red hair!
I’m a bit baffled by the giant dressing gown winter coat with flip flops combo tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ll say it, I’ve been every size over the years, and I’m here to judge her ( no one else, just her ). It’s impossible to tell what she really looks like under that enormous coat, but I reckon she’s a size U.K. 14-16, same build as Jane so it’s all arse and thighs, and I reckon she’s two or three stone heavier than her post weight loss days. Absolutely nothing wrong with any of that, no one who doesn’t know who she is would give a tit, and she needs to stop self-obsessing and get on with it. Bet she seriously regrets all those surgeries and the money she wasted
Love that she’s wearing trainers but hiding it, because it was us who suggested it and she’d never admit to taking our advise.

Reactions: 22
Actually dying that she actually stomps around Brighton with her trolley to go pick up F&B paint, she's like a caricature of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.