Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's perfectly fine to post about a pet dying and feeling sad (would feel heartbroken if anything happened to mine) but it is NOT normal to post photos of yourself crying

Reactions: 58
Is it normal to hate someone you’ve never met? Most YouTubers I just enjoy to laugh at but I’ve never felt this strongly about anyone in my life, she is truly vile. Everytime you think she can’t possibly get worse she does. Exposing a vulnerable girl who is so bravely fighting her ED just for likes on social media as opposed to just quietly blocking content she doesn’t like and going about her day? Piece of bleeping tit. Posting a photo of yourself crying instead of a tribute to the cat you supposedly care about? Piece of bleeping tit.

She is the most narcissistic ballbag there ever was.

Reactions: 73
It was absolutely disgusting of her to be so rude about that girl's videos. It's hardly her fault her videos have ended up in Gobby's suggestions and putting her on blast like that in the public eye is staggeringly nasty. She's made herself look like an absolute uncaring, toxic head.

Reactions: 59
Poor Leo, must have been so traumatic for him to have two operations, I hope with all my heart that he rests peacefully up in cat heaven ❤ She could have posted some lovely pictures or videos of him but no. She is really so cruel and self centred.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I had a quick look at the girl's videos and she is incredibly brave to document her eating disorder recovery. Gobby is just a massive c u n t who will still be behaving like this in 10 years time. Sad when you think about it but she doesn't deserve our pity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I had a quick look at the girl's videos and she is incredibly brave to document her eating disorder recovery journey. Gobby is just a massive c u n t who will still be behaving like this in 10 years time. Sad when you think about it but she doesn't deserve our pity.
Did Gabby say this on the same day she trumped on about keeping quiet if you don't have anything nice to say? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 34
She’s spent all day sticking up for Kim Kardashian and talking about how women should be supporting each other and yet she hasn’t shared one thing about the Roe v Wade case. With a platform like hers and such a huge issue for modern day women and she’s silent

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If anything happens to nelly, Jane is straight down to Brighton to see and help Gabby. Yet Leo is going through surgery and is clearly very unwell, he dies, and all Gabby can do is sit on her sofa being nasty about people on TikTok??? Get off your ass, get on a train and go see your mum.

Reactions: 42
I wonder if Jane could have taken better care of Leo if she wasn't at Gaboon's all the time?

Reactions: 12
it's so disrespectful that she couldn't even call leo his proper name after he passed. poor little creature, i hope his trip to the rainbow bridge was as painless as possible :(

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Poor Leo. He was younger than Nellie, Gab got him for George, didn’t she? Both cats and Jeremy were from the same shady breeder, I believe. Wouldn’t surprise me if Nellie and Jeremy end up dying young due to health issues like Leo. Especially Nellie with his weight and tuna consumption. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Gabs complaining about her tik tok fyp being triggering for HER mental health then advertising a girl who clearly has an ED for all of her 600k twitter followers without so much as a trigger warning. Again, no logic.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Ah poor Leo, that’s really upsetting 😕 Agree with everyone else - post a lovely tribute with photos or a video not your slapped-arse face Gab. We get she’s upset, who wouldn’t be, but it’s about Leo not her. Look after Nellie properly now, I beg you!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Checking out my chemist’s opening times this morning and this was on the home page of the website. This is the brand of shower gel she claims doesn’t bother her meaning she’s actively choosing not to buy and use hand wash at this point 🤢
I checked and they do normal sizes in various places.
Sorry that I sound like a broken record but I’m still disgusted by this girl.
A42C2624-3EE3-4A33-B394-F13CB69BC308.jpeg

To be fair she loves to stockpile so these sizes would probably be perfect if she ever used it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.