Gabriella Lindley #66 iWork (iPromise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby thinks everyone needs to agree with Kim, because Kim is a woman and women need to band together, as if Kim wasn’t the person to create these harsh standards that only women are then expected to live up to. And in the same breathe, Gabby is happy to accuse Panda (who I’m guessing was a woman) of sleeping with someone to be on the show! People who do that essentially think “be nice to me, I’m a woman, and if you’re not nice to me, you’re not supporting women.”

Yes, I believe women should support women. But I also reserve the right to revoke my support if I see fit!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I would loooove it if somewhere like daily mail did a follow up on "fallen YouTubers" and quoted some of the crap she comes out with 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can't believe Gobby is so boring that we're recommending hand sewp to her.

I don't believe for a second that she can't use any handwash - I know lots of people with awful asthma who have all found a soap that's kind to their hands. She's just a smelly grotbag who doesn't want to wash her hands so made up an excewse when people questioned why she didn't have any hand soap. We already know her fingers smell. And just think, she packs orders with those hands...

• Haha
  • Sick
You can get soap bars that are sooo gentle on the skin and I’m sure you can get hypoallergenic hand soap too, she’s just dirty. I’m glad she never goes out in the public or she’d be a super spreader of all sorts if she never washes her hands

Reactions: 23
I have psoriasis on my hands and feet and I carry a little squeezy bottle (like the hand sanitizer ones) full of hand soap that doesn't irritate my skin. It just clips on my bag like the sanitizer I use! Surely she could so the same?

Reactions: 21
I have psoriasis on my hands and feet and I carry a little squeezy bottle (like the hand sanitizer ones) full of hand soap that doesn't irritate my skin. It just clips on my bag like the sanitizer I use! Surely she could so the same?
How dare yew! Gabby actually has a sew rare form of psoriasis, the worst her doctor has ever seen 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I see she ignored all the replies to her tweet about that girls content all telling her to just block her

Reactions: 21
I see she ignored all the replies to her tweet about that girls content all telling her to just block her
She likes to moan but doesn't like solutions for her so called triggers.

Last edited:
As far as the hand soap, if all of them in the entire world make her break out, why not just get a soap dispenser and put some of the shower gel in? She loves containers and labels anyway.

Reactions: 16
Just seen gobs in the wild. Snapped a picture (no face in it) but not sure if I can upload it? Do I get banished forever if I do?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Is she wearing trainers?!? She NEVER shows them on her reels and TikTok’s. She must be sweating in that winter cost. It’s quite warm and muggy down south today.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.