Gabriella Lindley #65 Doesn't vibe with Aries. Calls vaginas fairies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten about her slimming world days where all she ate was bacon, beans and tinned tomatoes over and over again and would caption it with stuff like 'healthy breakfast'

• Haha
Reactions: 46
i just watched her latest vlog. i found it a little funny how gabby always says nellie hates the other cats and being at her mom's house, but he seemed perfectly fine and actually more alert than normal. actually running and playing lol
Didnt she once say Nellie had some kind of feline illness and couldn't be around other cats and that's one of the reasons why Jeremy had to go? Either way it's so unfair how he gets taken to her Mum's house randomly and has to live in another cat's territory for awhile.

Did she bring a Mac to her Mum's house!? She came to Yorkshire to finish recording her album and brought her Mac, microphone etc with her. It even looks like she's brought that desk from home. Another 'little makeover' coming our way soon! Can't Jane just enjoy decorating her own house!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I imagine it won't be long until Gabby's bringing in £50-70k a year. It's still way more than the average person, way more than what she deserves and way more than what she'd get with her skillset but she must be shitting herself.

It's a "real world" salary that probably won't allow her to buy limitless sofas and iMacs at the drop of a hat on top of other expenses.

Reactions: 36
I imagine it won't be long until Gabby's bringing in £50-70k a year. It's still way more than the average person, way more than what she deserves and way more than what she'd get with her skillset but she must be shitting herself.

It's a "real world" salary that probably won't allow her to buy limitless sofas and iMacs at the drop of a hat on top of other expenses.
It’s way more than the average person but it won’t be enough to pay her mortgage and pork product bills

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the recent video she gives a tour of her mum's house and it's literally just a graveyard of gabbie's old furniture!!
What's even funnier is Gabbie discarded the furniture to her mum's house because she couldn't make it work in her space so now her mum has styled them up to suit her own home and Gabbie is now like "oh I like that now I think I want it back" 😂😂 even her grey sofa and blue rug made an appearance 😂😂
Screenshot_20220412-063752.png
Screenshot_20220412-063900.png
Screenshot_20220412-063955.png
Screenshot_20220412-064025.png
Screenshot_20220412-064120.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I wonder how they carted it all from Brighton to Sheffield 👀 certainly not in Jane's car that's for sure

Reactions: 27
It's sad the Jane gets items Gabbie has grown tired of. I know they're probably in good condition as she gets rid of her furniture at least twice a year but still. Isn't it hilarious that Jane's house looks a lot better than Gabbie's when 90% of the furniture were hers? Maybe because it's more organized and doesn't reek of cat piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
In the recent video she gives a tour of her mum's house and it's literally just a graveyard of gabbie's old furniture!!
What's even funnier is Gabbie discarded the furniture to her mum's house because she couldn't make it work in her space so now her mum has styled them up to suit her own home and Gabbie is now like "oh I like that now I think I want it back" 😂😂 even her grey sofa and blue rug made an appearance 😂😂
View attachment 1187913View attachment 1187914View attachment 1187916View attachment 1187917View attachment 1187919
I had to laugh when she said one of the rooms was painted in Walnut by Dulux which was the color she had her bedroom done with. Jane is living her best 'no expenses' life.

ETA: After two days, the video is still at just 18k

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I had to laugh when she said one of the rooms was painted in Walnut by Dulux which was the color she had her bedroom done with. Jane is living her best 'no expenses' life.

ETA: After two days, the video is still at just 18k
Forget minimum wage, Gabbie pays you in sofas and paint tins 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1187913View attachment 1187914View attachment 1187916View attachment 1187917View attachment 1187919
Seriously Jane shouldn't let her (she's such a doormat though that she probably will unfortunately). Gobs is using her as a free storage (Jane probably had to transport all that shite from Brighton herself either way) and when Jane took time to implement these things to be useful then Gobs comes and wants it back. What a prick. We even have a saying where I live "who gives and takes goes to hell" lol but it really corresponds to my opinion that if you already gave someone something you wanted to get rid off and they made all the work to come and take it's super rude to suddenly come and take it back. You made your decision and that's it.

A little bit OT but my mom kind of does the same thing and it annoys me a lot. Some time ago I was moving and she let me take anything I want from the basement cause "it's trash either way" - there were some old, super dusty and dirty decorations and stuff she abandoned years ago. I took time to take them, clean them and made them part of my place. And then she comes and is like "ooo my favorite vase" and takes it 🤦‍♀️ Such a favourite laying for years in the basement in absolute filth.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.