Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kbjhguih

VIP Member
“We’re staying as a uk based company for now” aka she thinks international shipping is the hardest thing in the world to figure out (news flash grabby, it isn’t)!
“U.K. based company” ??? Shipping internationally doesn’t change where your company is based?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Janewasere

Can you imagine being famous enough to warrant a gossip forum but all they do is discuss whether or not they think you can outrun your obese cat😂

• Haha
Reactions: 95

Celery16

VIP Member
The vlog will be a close up of her making a cup of weak milky tea, having a biscuit, some footage of her gonk eyed cat, she might put the washing on and wipe down her kitchen sides with a tea towel. Then we’ll have some jewniper mewn packing shit to crap music. She might leave the flat and we’ll get a shot of her fugly boots stomping down the road, a stranger’s cat, some tulips in a shop. Some shots of a fruit and veg shop for the aesthetic, god forbid she’d actually buy any. Then back home, change back into grubby pyjamas, under the blanket on the sofa watching tv, eating more biscuits and weak tea. If the vlog isn’t that, I will shit in a box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Guys…don’t feel sorry for her. Kind as it is to say you’d spend a day with her, she wouldn’t spend one with you. She’s had people who follow her offer to meet her before and people saying they’d love to be her friend etc and she ignored them, she thinks she’s above ‘normal people’. She’s lonely because she’s nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Celery16

VIP Member
She says she’s downsizing Jewniper Mewn and putting it on the back burner for the time being and concentrating on her social media job, because she was finding it overwhelming and can’t employ anyone to help whilst she’s in her current flat. What a load of bullshit. Jewniper mewn doesn’t make enough money and she earn loads for doing the bare minimum with her influencer job.
Her hair looks atrocious in the vlog. Her fridge is full of dairy lea dunkers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Sorry but advertising that you’re going to spend a gorgeous sunny bank holiday weekend sat indoors in the dark on your own watching Friends is extremely embarrassing. I went to Brighton yesterday and it was gorgeous, I know I’ve said this a thousand times but what is the point owning a flat in an expensive coastal place if you never actually go outside?

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Janewasere

Screenshot_20220429-221732.png

Eh what is she on about?? She has time to sass people on twitter but not reply to her DMs??
Gabs you're not overstimulated, you're just an asshole

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
So jealous of you all! All my long charging cables exploded when I had an electric fault in my house and now my husband has banned electronics in the bedroom 😅

For Gabbys benefit: this is what you get when you share a house with a man, he gets nervous about his loved ones safety after an electric fire and imposes rules which don't really hurt anyone, what a selfish bastard. Men are gross.
Why don’t you live separately in two separate houses and pay 2 lots of bills? How can you share a house with somebody else? I mean..you’re not normal…?

• Haha
Reactions: 75