Gabriella Lindley #65 Doesn't vibe with Aries. Calls vaginas fairies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of those OG YouTubers were smart and invested in property and other businesses ( i.e sprinkle of glitter ) and others sat on their sofa’s watching Friends and ordering thousands of pounds worth of pointless ikea storage units and more sofas. Or pretending to be an actor in Tanya’s case.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Do we know if Gobs has a mortgage?
Surely she does?!

I always remember she used to harp on about hating owing people money and that's why she could never get a credit card. But I don't think she was ever smart enough to twig that a mortgage is a loan...

Sew good with money you guyz

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone have the pictures when she had a weight watchers (?) Instagram account and would only eat bacon and beans hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just clicked on an old slimming world video trying to find a screen shot of bacon, beans and tinned tomatoes, changed my mind - I can’t be bothered. Haven’t seen this one before, it’s from 2018 and she goes to the beach, with a friend, for a picnic. I was gobsmacked lol. I have questions - what the duck is she wearing? And who is this girl? She’s called Gemma, I’ve never seen or heard of her. Apart from the jumpsuit, Gabbie looks good here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just clicked on an old slimming world video trying to find a screen shot of bacon, beans and tinned tomatoes, changed my mind - I can’t be bothered. Haven’t seen this one before, it’s from 2018 and she goes to the beach, with a friend, for a picnic. I was gobsmacked lol. I have questions - what the duck is she wearing? And who is this girl? She’s called Gemma, I’ve never seen or heard of her. Apart from the jumpsuit, Gabbie looks good here.
Not sure where she met Gemma but I know she was and is still a friend of Lucy Woods also.
Don’t think Gob is actually friends with either of them anymore although I’m sure she would count them on her list of sew sew many friends that she doesn’t post about online

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how she went out in the sun and to the beach etc so many times when she had friends, now she acts like she can’t stand it just because she has no one to go with!

Reactions: 30
Why is she hell bent on harming her cat?, more toxins in easy reach for him.
I tried this once and it absolutely REEKED. Even after changing the water many times, it smelled like an infected wound or something. Honestly maybe the worst thing I’ve smelled ever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
i just watched her latest vlog. i found it a little funny how gabby always says nellie hates the other cats and being at her mom's house, but he seemed perfectly fine and actually more alert than normal. actually running and playing lol

Reactions: 33
I tried this once and it absolutely REEKED. Even after changing the water many times, it smelled like an infected wound or something. Honestly maybe the worst thing I’ve smelled ever
it must stink so bad in her flat that she's just immune to anything foul smelling at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it must stink so bad in her flat that she's just immune to anything foul smelling at this point
I grew my own before and left them in the window of the garage - didn't smell but it stinks in there anyway as it's the "man cave" and has a wood burner and whiskey collection haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has plenty of what I eat in a day videos and I don't now why but today I'm finding ridiculously funny how she thought she was doing something good there.
1649708277183.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How can anyone love ham this much?
i think they’re 0 syns on slimming world and she literally took that as oh I can eat bacon everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner and completely forgot about a balanced diet and away from slimming world bacon isn’t actually that healthy in the real world

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.