Gabriella Lindley #65 Doesn't vibe with Aries. Calls vaginas fairies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this horrible, nasty c*nt broadcasting this obviously unwell girl (and her handle) to her 700k followers? the girl is clearly trying to recover & help others, it’s not her fault Gabby is finding her on the FYP? She is vile.
bleeping hell she’s so vile! On TikTok you can hold down on a video and then click ‘not interested’ to stop seeing similar content. As a content creator surely she knows she can do that, and block words on Twitter? Don’t tit on someone’s recovery just silently click not interested and move on. Vile.

Reactions: 28
Why is this horrible, nasty c*nt broadcasting this obviously unwell girl (and her handle) to her 700k followers? the girl is clearly trying to recover & help others, it’s not her fault Gabby is finding her on the FYP? She is vile.
Gabby: *this content is triggering me. I know what I'll do, I'll share it on twitter and possibly trigger people who are younger and more vulnerable.*

A class prick.

Couldn't she have just said that with words? "Hey tiktok, my fyp is showing triggering posts" - not that @ - ing them will do a damn thing anyway so she's shared it completely unnecessarily.

head.

Reactions: 28
Crying selfie about her cat. Bit odd but ok. Totally distracted by the halo of breakage around her sewww healthy hair.

Reactions: 5
Classic Gabbie, she’s not posted a selfie like this in a while. Obviously it’s sad about the cat, but no one needs to see this.
It’s horrible and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but her attention seeking is so blatant. Anyone else would add a picture of their cat and maybe say what happened and leave it at that. But no we have the red face, sad eyes over a cup of tea. Poor Pikelet (Leo?). Might be mean but I feel for the cat, not for Gobs.

Reactions: 50
Poor Leo, I hope his passing was easy. duck Gabby for making it about herself and not about the poor little creature who lost their battle with cancer.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.