Gabriella Lindley #65 Doesn't vibe with Aries. Calls vaginas fairies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Swamgwam. Congratulations, you get a box dye of your choice and a lasagne bath with Gobs as your prize 🥳

anyone care to recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can I just say for those of us who are also in the Sacconejoly thread - this is two thread titles at the moment with a reference to vaginas 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t be shy Gabbie, stand in front of a mirror and say it to your face out loud VAGINA, VULVA, CLITORIS.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Winning thread title by @Swamgwam. Congratulations, you get a box dye of your choice and a lasagne bath with Gobs as your prize 🥳

anyone care to recap?
My first title what an honour! I'll get a packet of ham and some pajamas out of the bidet to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is the sale the first step in downsizing Jewniper Mewn now she’s lost interest?

Reactions: 26
Only 14k views after 24 hours. I guess disappearing for a month wasn't the smartest business decision.

Reactions: 34
I don’t speak finance but it looks like a rapid downward spiral to me 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 34
300k in 2017 - was that the Primark year? Either way, she's bringing in 2/3 less than 5 years ago.

Reactions: 16
She can’t maintain it though, her income is declining rapidly every year. I give her five years and then what is she going to do? No work experience, no qualifications, no people skills. And Jane takes a cut of that too.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.