Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in the real world are starting to plan ahead for food and energy bill rising and the cost of living being the highest in 30+ years and she’s getting upset because it will be day light an extra hour longer and the weather won’t be deathly cold. An extra hour people don’t have to turn on their heating or lights and worry about the cost of either. How can she be so ignorant to what’s going on around her. We can’t all just sit about in a scabby jumper and pretend to like some vegan milk for stupid amounts of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
People in the real world are starting to plan ahead for food and energy bill rising and the cost of living being the highest in 30+ years and she’s getting upset because it will be day light an extra hour longer and the weather won’t be deathly cold. An extra hour people don’t have to turn on their heating or lights and worry about the cost of either. How can she be so ignorant to what’s going on around her. We can’t all just sit about in a scabby jumper and pretend to like some vegan milk for stupid amounts of money.
The weather was never deathly cold in Brighton. It’s rare by the coast. We’ve had around 12 degrees for most of winter, bar a few dips (in another coastal town) she’s such a gremlin.

Reactions: 11
It’s unhinged that she won’t back down on this one. It’s rare that she gets criticism away from tattle these days, her engagement is so poor she’s mostly ignored on her sm accounts, yet despite the tulips/cat situation blowing up actually on her social media, she still somehow thinks it’s our fault for starting it and being bullies.
Tbh I think she’s so irrelevant now that that’s why she does this tit, no one cares about her until she does something like this. Poor Nellie sniffs some flowers and then her engagement looks a bit better for a while so she can do some more #ads.

I love cats (I have 3) but at this point I don’t even feel that sorry for Nellie? It’s like my mind can’t really convince itself that he’s really a sentient, living thing as he just looks so dead behind the eyes at this point. I know that the way he’s treated is wrong and horrible for him and I feel awful for feeling that way, it’s so weird to me.

Reactions: 20
She’s spent 5 minutes of this vlog talking about how hot and red her cheeks are

Her apartment in London was always such a mess!

Reactions: 8
I for one can’t wait for the weather to warm up a bit and for brighter evenings. I’ve been in such a slump since new year and sick of the miserable weather and darkness. Like the majority of the UK! She’s so weird… sorry she’s sew kewkey!

Reactions: 41
Did she cut her hair after going blonde or is that a chemical cut?
That blonde is so damn patchy and brassy I’d be mortified if I lost that much length for it

Reactions: 16
She’s spent 5 minutes of this vlog talking about how hot and red her cheeks are

Her apartment in London was always such a mess!
You should watch the weight watcher videos! Never have I ever seen someone say they’re doing WW but not follow a single WW rule accurately 😂 she’d be like ‘I’m having an Indian but it’s fine because I had melon yesterday and only 3 chocolates today instead of 4’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
New to this thread so sorry if it’s been mentioned. Do we know she deffo reads here?

Reactions: 3
New to this thread so sorry if it’s been mentioned. Do we know she deffo reads here?
Yes she does. We found tons of her brothers old racist tweets and posted them on here. Within about half an hour his Twitter was private.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
100% reads here. As user above said within minutes her brothers socials we’re all deleted and his gf privated hers etc. She’s also obsessed with us scewmmy trewlls!

Reactions: 16
Tbh I think she’s so irrelevant now that that’s why she does this tit, no one cares about her until she does something like this. Poor Nellie sniffs some flowers and then her engagement looks a bit better for a while so she can do some more #ads.

I love cats (I have 3) but at this point I don’t even feel that sorry for Nellie? It’s like my mind can’t really convince itself that he’s really a sentient, living thing as he just looks so dead behind the eyes at this point. I know that the way he’s treated is wrong and horrible for him and I feel awful for feeling that way, it’s so weird to me.
Maybe it's not that you don't feel sorry for him, but your brain is making you apathetic because you can't comprehend treating your animals that way? Easier to not feel than see someone so willingly abuse their cat.

My armchair "therapist" thoughts anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched another vlog titled “a night in with hobby” where they order an Indian and they send a bottle of wine with it by “accident” and hobby says “gabby I bet you ordered the wine to try and make it romantic!” And she says “shut uuuuupppppuh” * blushes* then they drink the wine and she’s acting like a sloppy drunk after 2 glasses 🤢🥴 probably hoping that he would have his way with her 😂
Awww this comment didn’t age well 😂
335CB342-AF39-40CB-87CF-266D61793509.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't get why people think Hobbie is attractive though. I know we all have our preferences and he's not ugly but he he just strikes me as dim.

Reactions: 27
I don't get why people think Hobbie is attractive though. I know we all have our preferences and he's not ugly but he he just strikes me as dim.
I think he’s just harmless, like a Labrador. He is definitely attractive though. I’d understand why his mentality wouldn’t be appealing to some people though.

Reactions: 19
You should watch the weight watcher videos! Never have I ever seen someone say they’re doing WW but not follow a single WW rule accurately 😂 she’d be like ‘I’m having an Indian but it’s fine because I had melon yesterday and only 3 chocolates today instead of 4’
I remember watching those videos and being like wow is that what being on a diet is like, not bad at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I will never understand why people type stuff under YouTubers videos like “thank you, you saved me!! Watching you took me out of a dark place!” Gabby is so musty and boring I imagine her to be like that one potato that escapes down the back of the cupboard never to be found until you go hunting for the weird manky kitchen smell and find it sprouting creepy potato root fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve been really suffering with not being able to sleep the last few weeks and I’ve just been watching more videows. Just look at this obsessive mouth watching:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve been really suffering with not being able to sleep the last few weeks and I’ve just been watching more videows. Just look at this obsessive mouth watching:
Wow....she's really looking at him like a love sick puppy.
When he's putting lipstick on her, she's really trying to look deep in his eyes and he's avoiding them.
She looks so obsessive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She’s soooo creepy - looking him dead in the eyes 👀

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.