Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that she will see that this has come from here and just dismiss it as trolls. When actually it's a valid point and she's putting her poor cat at risk for no reason
It angers me so much, I have 5 cats, 4 from Dubai, one of my cats was found half dead at 6 weeks old on the streets needing his eye removed, there are people out there spending all their wages bringing cats back from the brink of death and here she is placing her cat, multiple times on purpose infront of a flower that could kill him. I used to like her but now she just makes me feel sick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
This vlog with Hobbie is embarrassing

Also she just said she was going to “film with my friend (whatever name) well, she’s actually a viewer not a friend but we get on sew well”

bet her friend was buzzing

Reactions: 16
Gabby, you're so boring that people here are searching through your old vlogs for something to discuss.

Dew something!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It angers me so much, I have 5 cats, 4 from Dubai, one of my cats was found half dead at 6 weeks old on the streets needing his eye removed, there are people out there spending all their wages bringing cats back from the brink of death and here she is placing her cat, multiple times on purpose infront of a flower that could kill him. I used to like her but now she just makes me feel sick
She reminds me of a kid that will slowly torture an animal out of pure evilness. Like using a magnifying glass on ants. Or like the kid from finding nemo. She’s so cruel.

Reactions: 30
She reminds me of a kid that will slowly torture an animal out of pure evilness. Like using a magnifying glass on ants. Or like the kid from finding nemo. She’s so cruel.
Even down to what she feeds him, just tuna? No wonder why he is so overweight, it also contains high amounts of Mercury which could lead to Mercury poisoning, not to mention it isn't nutritionally balanced at all, she just shouldn't be allowed animals, she's just making him as depressed as her sad little life is

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Even down to what she feeds him, just tuna? No wonder why he is so overweight, it also contains high amounts of Mercury which could lead to Mercury poisoning, not to mention it isn't nutritionally balanced at all, she just shouldn't be allowed animals, she's just making him as depressed as her sad little life is
I’m sure it’s tuna in brine too which is SO salty :( poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think she just genuinely doesn't know how to look after a pet and her ego is too fragile to handle any criticism or advice. That's why the vet is a "twit man" and why anybody looking out for her pet is a troll. She thinks that anybody saying, "hey, your cat is morbidly obese and could die" or "put those flowers up on a shelf so the cat can't get to them, just in case" is saying that she doesn't love her cat and she can't hear the actual warning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Out of all the things she's done that annoy me, like covid virtue signaling and being a mask martyr or comparing that actor to a capybara for recent examples, this is the thing that is so frustrating. He's a defenseless cat. She's purposely put him by the flowers even AFTER she was informed how dangerous they were. If you look on her home IG I think on her latest or second to latest post, even most of the people are commenting about how the tulips are dangerous to cats. I obviously can't know for sure but I'd bet not all of those people are from here. Also, I'd like to point out being concerned for the welfare of an animal is absolutely NOT NOT NOT trolling.

I think she just genuinely doesn't know how to look after a pet and her ego is too fragile to handle any criticism or advice. That's why the vet is a "twit man" and why anybody looking out for her pet is a troll. She thinks that anybody saying, "hey, your cat is morbidly obese and could die" or "put those flowers up on a shelf so the cat can't get to them, just in case" is saying that she doesn't love her cat and she can't hear the actual warning.
Why was the vet a "twit man"? I can't remember if I've read that story or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
See on the video where she cried over a charity helpline for old people she said she was lonely and understands people being alewwwn. I believed her until she said she was going to volunteer for the charity

Reactions: 21
It’s unhinged that she won’t back down on this one. It’s rare that she gets criticism away from tattle these days, her engagement is so poor she’s mostly ignored on her sm accounts, yet despite the tulips/cat situation blowing up actually on her social media, she still somehow thinks it’s our fault for starting it and being bullies.

Reactions: 42
She’s now pointing out that she does have friends guise they just don’t want to be on camera

She’s now on a rant about how she’s the least judgemental person in the world and how sewww many people judge her. Oooh this viewer kid was 16 and she was 21. Sew mean trolls guise judging her for hanging around with a kid

Also when did she claim to have green eyes? They’re literally black on this

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s unhinged that she won’t back down on this one. It’s rare that she gets criticism away from tattle these days, her engagement is so poor she’s mostly ignored on her sm accounts, yet despite the tulips/cat situation blowing up actually on her social media, she still somehow thinks it’s our fault for starting it and being bullies.
This is probably the most engagement she's had on her SM in quite some time, shame it is lots of people telling her that her cat could die cos she so god damn selfish

Reactions: 24
I can't remember if she ever specified but I think she used this to justify why Jane had to go to the vet with her.
Thanks! She did a cat food ad I remember but I can't find it. I can't remember if it was just an IG story or an actual grid post.

Reactions: 5
Gabby is sew querky and ewneek that she doesn't even like 💫DAYLIGHT💫
She's not like other girls✌

We need Gabby bingo British summer time edition
- moans about the clocks going forward
- moans about temperatures in double figures
- moans about people doing things outside during the evening
- moans about her top floor flat in the south of England being too warm [inserts photo of her thermostat]
- admits she has air con but it's only in one room
- refuses to enjoy the summer in one of the nicest seaside cities (unless Jane is there)
- claims to be a Gemini winter June baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She just said hashtag gobbie

I’ve sealed up. I’m done. She makes me so uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.