Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Found this video, she did her hair exactly like Becca (but with straggly bits at the back) ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ she has always been single white female-ing someone at all times! Now that Polly's "cancelled", I wonder who her next target will be?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
They hate each other now, one of them accused the other of lying about having cancer on twitter, Iโ€™ll never understand why she keeps these videos up in that circumstance.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Found this video, she did her hair exactly like Becca (but with straggly bits at the back) ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ she has always been single white female-ing someone at all times! Now that Polly's "cancelled", I wonder who her next target will be?
That hairstyle reminds me of Princess Anne

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I'd forgotten about Becca, went to see if she'd uploaded and.... Gabs' favourite plastic crates!

Screenshot_20220207-090705_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Reported the milk/tulips video on Instagram for animal cruelty, doubt anything will be done, will probably spur her on even more but I had to do something. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 38
They hate each other now, one of them accused the other of lying about having cancer on twitter, Iโ€™ll never understand why she keeps these videos up in that circumstance.
I'd say the reason is: ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

And on a side note, that hairdo is so horrendous ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Princess Anne omg

I just looked Hobbie up and he has not aged well.

that said, heโ€™s not covered in cat fur, waving holographic stickers about and shovelling ham into his mouth so heโ€™s one up on gabs

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Reported the milk/tulips video on Instagram for animal cruelty, doubt anything will be done, will probably spur her on even more but I had to do something. She makes me sick.
I did the same! I know they probably won't do anything but she was winding me up so much, I had to do something. She has reached new levels of unbearable recently

Reactions: 18
Hobbie looks exactly like my ex-boyfriend, I actually might try and hook him and Gabbie up. Itโ€™s what he deserves

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Sheโ€™s just soโ€ฆ awkward and limited in conversation when you see her with others. Almost comes across as up herself.

Reactions: 24
So she took time off from posting on Jewniper Mewn (lol it doesnโ€™t look right when you donโ€™t spell it gabs way) for Christmas/her Nan. Whatโ€™s the excuse this time? Itโ€™s been 2 weeks since her last video there. Zero reason why she couldnโ€™t have posted something when she LOVES studio vlogs. We all know why she hasnโ€™t posted on her regular channel. No ads approved yet ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Reactions: 20

It's funny how Gabby claimed Becca single white femaled her but here we have Gabby copying Becca's Edwardian hairstyle which she did for years before anyone knew Gabby existed (I watched Becca in her early days).

Gabby also used to play up her name being Gabriella Roze when she was friends with Becca but Becca was Becca Rose from the beginning of her YouTube days.

Since then we've seen Gabby morph into anyone she's friends with or enjoying watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's funny how Gabby claimed Becca single white femaled her but here we have Gabby copying Becca's Edwardian hairstyle which she did for years before anyone knew Gabby existed (I watched Becca in her early days).

Gabby also used to play up her name being Gabriella Roze when she was friends with Becca but Becca was Becca Rose from the beginning of her YouTube days.

Since then we've seen Gabby morph into anyone she's friends with or enjoying watching.
I cannot believe that she went to an event like that ๐Ÿ˜ญ Becca looked very "on brand" but Gabby looked like she left it too late to finish getting ready and left her hair in the bun she did while she was shaving her legs earlier that evening ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, this clip from that vlog that she's left in...new nightmare unlocked ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She comes across as a predator
the more I watch and see her interact with people the more I wonder if she's literally tried it on with all of them and that's what has ended her friendship. She eye fucks hobbie and becca so much it's vile and they look intimidated

• Sick
Reactions: 28
the more I watch and see her interact with people the more I wonder if she's literally tried it on with all of them and that's what has ended her friendship. She eye fucks hobbie and becca so much it's vile and they look intimidated
That would explain the shady 'twins are homophobic' tweets...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.