Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to stop talking about her.....she's loving this attention far too much lol

Reactions: 27
We need to stop talking about her.....she's loving this attention far too much lol
She sure as hell doesn't have a rave thread anywhere, so this is the only place people actually talk about her.

Hi Gabby!🌷🙀🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she’s seriously risking her cat’s health and potentially killing him just to spite an internet forum that she DOESNT HAVE TO READ, then she is even more sick and twisted than I thought.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
She sure as hell doesn't have a rave thread anywhere, so this is the only place people actually talk about her.

Hi Gabby!🌷🙀🪦
It's so sad, isn't it? 🤣🤣 HI GABBY!!! When are you dyeing your hair back to dark brown and then eventually go back to auburn after that? You must tell us scummy trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's so sad, isn't it? 🤣🤣 HI GABBY!!! When are you dyeing your hair back to dark brown and then eventually go back to auburn after that? You must tell us scummy trolls!
If you read my other posts about her you would know i'm definitely NOT this asshole.

Reactions: 2
If you read my other posts about her you would know i'm definitely NOT this asshole.
Oh, I merely meant that it's very sad that Gabby clearly does indeed read here like what @Filllyjonk stated, hence my question to her on my post which may or may not result in a pass agg story from dear Gobs. I knew you weren't her! 😃 Sorry if it came across that way somehow.

Reactions: 12
Oh, I merely meant that it's very sad that Gabby clearly does indeed read here like what @Filllyjonk stated, hence my question to her on my post which may or may not result in a pass agg story from dear Gobs. I knew you weren't her! 😃 Sorry if it came across that way somehow.
I assumed sorry. It was the ultimate insult to be mistaken for her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I assumed sorry. It was the ultimate insult to be mistaken for her lol
Oh that was my bad, it did read like I was implying you were Gabby and indeed that would be a massive insult! I just meant that she reads here because nobody else talks about her 😄

Reactions: 7
Oh that was my bad, it did read like I was implying you were Gabby and indeed that would be a massive insult! I just meant that she reads here because nobody else talks about her 😄
Right ?!? lol
What I meant is that I imagine her sitting there thinking we are all obsessed with her and jealous with all these threads. She must be loving all this attention even though it's everyone venting about having to share a planet with this horrible human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf, I am jealous of Gabby. I am jealous that she's never known a day of hard work in her life. I am jealous that her income is probably twice, or even three times what somebody who slogs their guts out every day earns. I am jealous that she owns her own home. I am jealous that she gets free stuff sent to her. I am jealous that she can record a stilted advert making zero effort in a grubby jumper and still get paid an obscene amount. I am jealous that she's a crappy, vile person who makes zero effort with anything and has such an easy life. I am jealous that her problems are such first world problems.

But then I remember how empty, dull and friendless her life is and I realise I'd rather struggle than have her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Tbf, I am jealous of Gabby. I am jealous that she's never known a day of hard work in her life. I am jealous that her income is probably twice, or even three times what somebody who slogs their guts out every day earns. I am jealous that she owns her own home. I am jealous that she gets free stuff sent to her. I am jealous that she can record a stilted advert making zero effort in a grubby jumper and still get paid an obscene amount. I am jealous that she's a crappy, vile person who makes zero effort with anything and has such an easy life. I am jealous that her problems are such first world problems.

But then I remember how empty, dull and friendless her life is and I realise I'd rather struggle than have her life.
Agreed. I bet she hasn’t given a seconds thought to the energy prices shooting up in April. I’m genuinely worried about how I’m going to afford it. My flat is all electric and I’ve not had the heating on at all so far because I just can’t afford it. So god knows what’s going to happen come April. But I’d rather have that to worry about (for starters) but have support from my amazing boyfriend and friends who I can rant and moan and laugh with, than be blob fish.
Gobs doesn’t have to worry about that though. She can fester in her stinking sweat box and count how many packets of ham she has left for the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She only likes tulips because that's what Zoe always buys. Still a creepy stalker to this day.

Reactions: 18
Isn’t it astonishing that she’s lost a 10k deposit on her windows, so to cheer herself up she’s buying a new kitchen and bathroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Isn’t it astonishing that she’s lost a 10k deposit on her windows, so to cheer herself up she’s buying a new kitchen and bathroom.
I hope she burns through all her money with her bad decisions.
She seems to be more bothered by the haters than someone who's actually scammed her.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.