Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks we’re trolling, but all she has to do is not film herself in day three pyjamas, unwashed hair and mountains of cheese and pork in her shopping hauls, and we’d be none the wiser, and not come to the assumption that she smells 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
She thinks we’re trolling, but all she has to do is not film herself in day three pyjamas, unwashed hair and mountains of cheese and pork in her shopping hauls, and we’d be none the wiser, and not come to the assumption that she smells 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's knowing that she's shat in a box twice, hoards cat tit and shares a fork with her cat too - there is no way she doesn't smell a bit pooey. You know some people, you can just smell badly disguised poo coming from their pores like they really need to go? She definitely smells like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her latest story literally zooms in on Nelly and the tewlipppzzz.

gobs seriously we’re trying to help you. Invite a friend down. Go out for dinner and some cocktails. Go for a walk on the beach.

from what I’ve seen on her cousins twitter (I’m now unblocked after I apologised unreservedly) she’s had a really bad time recently and could do with gobs’ support or just the offer of a weekend away. I doubt she even replies to her when she asks for help.

imagine being that selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I just say, I bought these from M&S today and they physically put a warning on them, so it’s clearly quite serious/not to be ignored. We all know there isn’t much going on between the ears with Gobs though.
It’s obvious she doesn’t care for her cat at all. All she cares about are “pretty things” wonder what ever happened to her being deathly afraid of flowers because she was scared of dead things 😂

It’s obvious she doesn’t care for her cat at all. All she cares about are “pretty things” wonder what ever happened to her being deathly afraid of flowers because she was scared of dead things 😂
I still to this day, cannot believe she allowed those words to leave her mouth. I wish I could remember what video that was in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to tell her not to look at her career or social life then

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s really getting on my wick that she never talks about her bath lasagna anymore

• Haha
I’m gonna spend the next hour of my life watching her old vlogs I bet it’s a gold mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine spending your evening zooming in on a vase of flowers cause you think it will annoy people on the internet who care and hope your pet doesn’t die.

I just don’t get her, I love my cats so much and would never bring anything knowingly into my home that may potentially harm them. She can say all she likes that he doesn’t go near them but why take the risk? For likes on Instagram? For aesthetics? To be passive aggressive to stranger on the internet? Stupid girl.

Reactions: 42
Imagine spending your evening zooming in on a vase of flowers cause you think it will annoy people on the internet who care and hope your pet doesn’t die.

I just don’t get her, I love my cats so much and would never bring anything knowingly into my home that may potentially harm them. She can say all she likes that he doesn’t go near them but why take the risk? For likes on Instagram? For aesthetics? To be passive aggressive to stranger on the internet? Stupid girl.
I think she is giving her cat some of the old munchausens treatment now.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I think she is giving her cat some of the old munchausens treatment now.
Makes you wonder about her cat's "pancreatitis" and inability to eat normal cat food now, doesn't it? Also, remember her saying Nellie had some sort of feline HIV which is why she couldn't keep the other cat then this seemed to go away when she had to go to Sheffield.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I really wish that cat would be taken off her. If you are not going to do your best to provide the best life for your animal you don't deserve one

Reactions: 27
It's knowing that she's shat in a box twice, hoards cat tit and shares a fork with her cat too - there is no way she doesn't smell a bit pooey. You know some people, you can just smell badly disguised poo coming from their pores like they really need to go? She definitely smells like this.
The litter thing is so gross. My child has been ill so I couldn't go out like I had planned, luckily had the extra funds to get some necessities delivered. The store was out of litter. I even tried to substitute for a kind we don't usually use but it was all gone. And it was time for my cat's litter to be changed out all the way yesterday, not just scooped, which I do daily. I was luckily able to have a relative find the only container at a store here today, most have been out due to shipments being slow and people were using it for our massive snow storm we had. I could smell the cat pee 🤮 from what felt like a mile away. Cleaned and sanitized his box, and put fresh litter in it. Living with 5 bags of cat litter in your house is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 20
She truly is an absolutely pathetic loser. She thinks she’s sticking it to the trolls by potentially killing her cat. I’ve never heard anything so sad. Sort yourself out, Gabbie. You’ll be 30 in what, 2 years? I’ve known more mature 14 year olds.

I thought people were too harsh on her when I first started reading these threads. Now… Oh my god.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.