Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The ad is still up. If you (general you) have reported it it won't show anymore. I'm also really annoyed by her posting about caring for Nellie and that her HTDO was keeping flowers that could KILL him where he could get to them. That's not very "be a nice human" Gabs.

Q

They said they couldn't take it down, edit or comment on it. I find that really weird. It's their brand so why can't they? All they could do was ask her to put a disclaimer? And an arsey one at that.
Wait, I missed that. Where did they say they couldn't take it down or edit?

Reactions: 8

rosesareblue

VIP Member
She’s spent 5 minutes of this vlog talking about how hot and red her cheeks are

Her apartment in London was always such a mess!

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I took one for the team and watched the vlog before. She said that she had 40 pounds cash altogether and out of that she had to pay for two different medication prescriptions that last 6 months and her food shop etc. In the next vlog I think she mentioned one was for her mewds with her peryudsss. She had to wait 5 days for a new card cos she has no credit cards cos she is sooooch a good person and doesn’t like to owe money to anyone. Lol
Getting a replacement card in a few days or using a code to withdraw cash are two newish solutions to losing a bank card. But going into the branch and withdrawing money by showing ID is not. In any of those 5 days she could have done that... More than the average person because she's not held back by working hours.

Banakajamka

I might be missing something but the milk ad seems to have been deleted! Shame on them for leaving it up so long. The damage is done 🤬

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I don’t watch the masked singer so for what reason did she make that comment about the panda? (Side note, that was deleted soo quick I wouldn’t have even seen it if it weren’t for you guys!). Did the panda keep getting through over more talented people or soemthing?

Or is this just gabby being jealous of someone more talented than her? (Do I even need to ask? It’s definitely the second one isn’t it)

rosesareblue

VIP Member
This reminds me of when adverts listen to you. You could post you're interested in a Volvo and within minutes you get an advert....

Gobs does it with us

rosesareblue

VIP Member
First one recommended is

I miss them

Thumbnail is gobs in a cream jumper wiping a solitary tear from her eye

• Haha

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Your neighbours don’t want to hear your shitty singing and stomping around your flat. Doesn’t stop you doing it though does it, you sad twat!

It just occurred to me reading your comment, has anyone else noticed that she only fell out with her dad (I:E moving man) after she bought her flat and thought she wouldn’t need to move anymore or anytime soon? What a fucking user! 😏
Yes!! She legit stopped talking to him and starting shading him around the time she moved then moved back really quickly into those flats in london. He helped her move the first time but not the second time

• Angry

teeeny

Omg the masked singer is so stupid! I love it but come on look at how they’re dressed it’s hardly a serious talent show

Now she’s sporting a granny trolly, I can’t help but wonder what happened to all her designer bags that she had? From memory she had multiple Mulberry’s, Valentino rockstuds etc. I’m a designer lover so it breaks my heart to imagine them gathering dust 💔
I think she also had a Chanel backpack as well. And possibly more i kinda recall the yellow cabinet in her London flat being a designer bag storage at some point.

dramallama123

Chatty Member
Even if you take the most recent charge for prescriptions which is £9.35 per prescription, that’s £18.70, £40-18.70=£21.30 which is plenty for 5 days shopping, mind you, maybe not if you buy ready meals from M&S, god forbid she might have to meal prep/use her imagination with the food she had in the swamp already.