Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t think she is in Thurgoland, she was out on the streets with her trolley. I do think Jane is in Thurgoland though, sending her pics of the other cat - I’m not interested in her cats, so I have no idea what it’s name is. This attention seeking ✨I’m sad✨ ✨I’m at the doctors✨ behaviour is BECAUSE Jane’s not there.
hmmmm you might be onto something, but if im hones both of the options above would be peak Gobble behavior

Reactions: 7
I think maybe a poster on here said they used the same skincare and had the same reaction or similar if I'm recalling correctly?

I don't know one way or another, but as a typical consumer even if I didn't have bias against Gabs and I caught that I would definitely be skeptical of the actual ability of their product to help vs let me just throw my product at anyone with a decent amount of followers.

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Am I making this up or was there something posted about how Gabby Roze had grade 3 piano or something? Was it a CV? Did I dream this?

• Haha

urfavepisces

Chatty Member
I swear to god I remember the weirdest stuff.. can’t remember what I did two hours ago but remember this! She lost her cards and had to get them replaced and only had some cash on her. That’s what the “only 40 pounds” thing was. She had to wait a while for the new cards (aka she probably had to wait for Slave Jane to take her to the bank to organise/pick it up) I believe that’s probably why “oh no, I lost it!” Pops up as a previous video at the top.
Can’t you still get cash at the bank? Like I know in my country they give you a card for one withdrawal, surely it’s the same in England

kbjhguih

VIP Member
I thought you’re not meant to put cat food and water bowls together, to encourage them to drink more? Is this a thing? I don’t have a cat.

Beauhead

Chatty Member
Oh that was my bad, it did read like I was implying you were Gabby and indeed that would be a massive insult! I just meant that she reads here because nobody else talks about her 😄
Right ?!? lol
What I meant is that I imagine her sitting there thinking we are all obsessed with her and jealous with all these threads. She must be loving all this attention even though it's everyone venting about having to share a planet with this horrible human being.

• Haha
Currently £9.35, were cheaper back then. Definitely not £40 for 2 items and contraception has always been free. Unless she’s paying privately for something because the nhs wouldn’t prescribe 🤪 but then £40 is very cheap for a private prescription.

who knows, she’s a liar.

yes she could’ve got money out of her bank account by going to a branch with ID and answering some questions. Enough to tide her over for the 2-4 days it would’ve taken for her card to arrive in the post.
I'm with Barclays, you can go in there with your ID and they will give you a new card, you can only do it it couple times a year I think but great for emergencies but like you said with ID the bank would have given her money

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
She could do with following Seerut Chawla on Instagram. Gabby will never grow if she can't let go of her victim mindset. She could do literally anything with her life and the only person stopping her is herself.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I assumed sorry. It was the ultimate insult to be mistaken for her lol
Oh that was my bad, it did read like I was implying you were Gabby and indeed that would be a massive insult! I just meant that she reads here because nobody else talks about her 😄

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I actually get much entertained when she “snaps back” at her trewls.*

*not at the poor gonk-eyed yewnit’s expense though.
Yeah definitely. It’s brilliant. I can imagine her getting more and more wound up because you can bet your life she’s searching the velvetbl0cked hashtag and reading them 😆

• Haha

urfavepisces

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s instagram?? If several people reported the video for animal abuse. Idk if they’d do that though

Reactions: 6

teeeny

It is free in England! She probably meant her super speshul meds for her collapsed lung or something. THAT pill!
see i thought this but she said she paid for two tablets but couldn't afford her contraceptive im also baffled that two items could cost £40! i thought prescriptions were around £8 each

Reactions: 6