Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosesareblue

VIP Member
She infuriates me. Why has nobody taken that cat?!
I’m seriously putting it out there. Not in a troll or sewwww mean way but…

we can message The brands etc but until there’s a petition to get that cat away from her we have no hoowwwpe

Reactions: 9
I can feel sorry for her in the Hobbie situation, he was clear he is not interested at all after she kissed him. She should have known her place after that.

Pmyouhun

She’ll probably make Jane hassle brands. I get the impression Jane does most of Gabriella’s actual business admin as it is.
Jane is down as company secretary for her business I remember seeing it gov website as it’s a public limited company

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
So let's change the scenario. It's a a baby that can crawl. She has her tablets out, "It's okay, the baby doesn't go near them." Takes pictures of said child close to the tablets. Takes video of child near them. And then hypothetical child gets into them and gets ill/chokes.

Obviously she doesn't have a child, but literally how can she not see how fucked up of a thing it is to do?
Tbf if it were a baby at least we could report her, CAFCASS would do a report and say Gabby either can’t identify or can’t sufficiently mitigate risks to her child, and they would most likely be removed. No such luck for Nellie.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Tell me her new living reum wall color isn’t the same color as when she first meuved in.

Can’t wait for her kitchen reno vidyo when she explains that she’s added £100k more in value to her home just by switching out the countertops.

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I really hate myself for even asking but I actually really like the shade of green her living room used to be, does anyone know what the colour is called?

GossWhore

VIP Member

Attachments

• Heart

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
She’d be like my old co-worker if she was to get a proper job I think. He was a middle aged man who got his mum to call in sick when he got in trouble for lying 🤥 Never saw him again after that and I often wonder what he’s doing now. Probably toning down the work experience on his CV I suspect.

• Haha

Amy1232

Q
I might be missing something but the milk ad seems to have been deleted! Shame on them for leaving it up so long. The damage is done 🤬
They said they couldn't take it down, edit or comment on it. I find that really weird. It's their brand so why can't they? All they could do was ask her to put a disclaimer? And an arsey one at that.

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I hate myself for thinking this because she is a twat but I actually don't hate a lot of her interior choices as in the standalone furniture pieces, she does still go for odd combinations that don't really make sense though

• Wow

Hope96

VIP Member
Can’t you still get cash at the bank? Like I know in my country they give you a card for one withdrawal, surely it’s the same in England
Yes if you take the required ID they would let you withdraw money from the cashier desk and some banks have technology allowing you enter a code for an agreed amount at the bank's ATM for emergency cash. Obviously this is Gobby so nothing is ever easy. 🙄🤣

Reactions: 8

menolikey

She's right though, that is an interesting colour palette for a doctors office. I'll give her that at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 8