Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L1v

Has anyone noticed the light for Nellies food before or is it new? Just wondering if she’s bought it to show she’s such a “good” cat owner after all the backlash from the ad with the tulips🤔

Reactions: 10

kingnelson

Chatty Member
It’s ok, Gobs may not have any but empathy is a normal human trait - however do better next time before we make you go fester with Jewniper Jane and Gammon Trotters for the week as punishment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahah thank you for understanding 😂 you’re sew forgiving x

• Haha

Hereforgoss89

Chatty Member
For some reason I ended up watching this video last night

At about 10 minutes she shows tulips in her flat and says her favourite flowers are peonies which are also toxic to cats, why does she not care at all about the health of her cat.
Also she mentions that she's getting a tattoo in a few days, I vaguely remember that but I can't remember why she ended up not getting it
She looks pretty in this video!

And the pollen, whoever said above about the coffee table. Totally right. It could fall, he licks his paw, fur, etc and sick. I really really really do NOT understand the insistence to keep them (fine maybe she put them high enough where he can't reach) and using your cat as an advertising gimmick. He's a fucking defenseless animal, Gabriella.

So let's change the scenario. It's a a baby that can crawl. She has her tablets out, "It's okay, the baby doesn't go near them." Takes pictures of said child close to the tablets. Takes video of child near them. And then hypothetical child gets into them and gets ill/chokes.

Obviously she doesn't have a child, but literally how can she not see how fucked up of a thing it is to do?
Totally agree. Look at what is happening with that West Ham player - I am not comparing what she has done to his disgusting acts - but people and brands need to be called out and held accountable, the general public will use their voice if they see something wrong. They should have told her to take the video down, edit it, as in take that clip of Nellie at the end out and then re post it. Yes we all know he was near the flowers but it just shouldn't be out there for people to see who don't read the comments or disclaimers, it isn't the first time she's done it either. Let's hope she learns her lesson, if Nellie was to die because of her being reckless, whatever social media 'career' she still has will be all but gone.

Padfoot

I honestly think it’s flogging a dead horse now. She knows exactly what she’s doing and thinks she’s trolling the trolls (as opposed to people actually concerned about Nellie). Don’t waste your time. She reads here anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
yeah that's true. i couldnt comment on the picture as shed limited them.
i only hope that poor boy doesnt get sick from them.

• Heart

rosesareblue

VIP Member
She needs to invest her money quickly because it’s all gonna dry out once her teenage lovers grow up and have to spend money on shite other than her stickers

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
see i thought this but she said she paid for two tablets but couldn't afford her contraceptive im also baffled that two items could cost £40! i thought prescriptions were around £8 each
I took one for the team and watched the vlog before. She said that she had 40 pounds cash altogether and out of that she had to pay for two different medication prescriptions that last 6 months and her food shop etc. In the next vlog I think she mentioned one was for her mewds with her peryudsss. She had to wait 5 days for a new card cos she has no credit cards cos she is sooooch a good person and doesn’t like to owe money to anyone. Lol

Doc

VIP Member
Actually LOLs at the velvetbl0cked posts 🤣 she’s so unhinged. I bet all her follows are actually just doing it to watch the disaster of her life. Which is probably why her engagement is so low. There are a few stragglers who actually like her content, other than that it’s just others like us who are sitting, watching and loling.
I actually get much entertained when she “snaps back” at her trewls.*

*not at the poor gonk-eyed yewnit’s expense though.

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
The cat v dog argument tweet is now deleted. Why is she actually INSANE!!!!! She’s completely round the bend in the worst way.

I don’t know why she can’t get him an actual cat tree that’s massive and high up for him. She has lots of space for it. She is just too selfish to give up even a little corner just for him 🙄 but she loves him so much!
It wouldn't fit with her ✨✨ aesthetic✨✨ and so she pretends he wouldn't like it.

Get that poor cat a tall tree and a cat wheel!

• Heart
  • Sad

Doc

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #62: When it’s Spring again, Nellie’s poisoned again, Chewlips from the Queen of Ham

rosesareblue

VIP Member
Is the reason she’s been chosen cause she is lactose intolerant? Or was that sew many vlogs ago? It was an old one I watched where she was desperate to have allurrrgeeez

Reactions: 9

EllaEm87

VIP Member
see i thought this but she said she paid for two tablets but couldn't afford her contraceptive im also baffled that two items could cost £40! i thought prescriptions were around £8 each
Currently £9.35, were cheaper back then. Definitely not £40 for 2 items and contraception has always been free. Unless she’s paying privately for something because the nhs wouldn’t prescribe 🤪 but then £40 is very cheap for a private prescription.

who knows, she’s a liar.

yes she could’ve got money out of her bank account by going to a branch with ID and answering some questions. Enough to tide her over for the 2-4 days it would’ve taken for her card to arrive in the post.

Reactions: 9