Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albi

VIP Member
Literally only Gabby would be on her stories like ‘hmmmmm what has caused this big rash on my face? Better call my surgeon and get them to prep the theatre!!!’ knowing she’s recently started a product like Skin&Me 😂
Cheek amputation 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Is there even a video, photo, tweet or whatever of her in existence where she mentions buying anything second hand? I sure can't remember one but I might be totally wrong.

Reactions: 6
R
I feel like the first thing her doctor would have asked is "have you changed anything in your diet/routine lately?" To rule out any possible allergic reactions.
I also use Skin&Me (about a month now) and they are very clear about what I can apply with my daily dose as not to cause a reaction. They also talk about increased sensitivity initially and the need for SPF too. They also say to contact them asap if you're having any sort of adverse reactions (SUCH AS FLAMIN' CHEEKS) and the dermatologist will get back to you and help get to the bottom of it.

So does this mean she's been applying the Skin&Me cream AND prescribed lotions and steroids? Because they ask you to be very upfront about any skin care ingredients (such as retinol) as well as any medication and exact doses as not to interfere.

Either way, given my experience with Skin&Me (a positive one), this makes me very skeptical of her adverts...as if I wasn't already 😅
Thank you for such detailed information and sharing! I'm glad you're having a positive experience!

And totally right, I didn't even think about that her using the topicals she was prescribed on top of the Skin & Me. Definitely questionable advertising. Same thing with Function Of Beauty or whatever exactly it's called, the personalized shampoo and conditioner...

Reactions: 5

Speckbeck

Also, she’s had that sofa for two months and it already has a deep dent where she sits all day
Nooo, that dent has to be from the hewver. She must be doing another deep clean!
Gabby’s constantly working, when would she have time to sit around her flat all day watching Netflix?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

AffLink

It looks like the milk ad is up which is also incredibly frustrating. If they were non toxic flowers, I'd just again weird collab when there's so many other more "sustainable" influencers or who would more likely have the target audience for their product. It looks like they've been messaged multiple times and not even so much as a disclaimer put out.
I kinda think she looks like the whisk guy from Come Dine With Me here...LOL

View attachment 1051762View attachment 1051763
If only we could use pictures as thread titles

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Getting a replacement card in a few days or using a code to withdraw cash are two newish solutions to losing a bank card. But going into the branch and withdrawing money by showing ID is not. In any of those 5 days she could have done that... More than the average person because she's not held back by working hours.
Haha exactly, that’s why I said her real reason is probably so slave Jane could organise everything for her

Reactions: 4