Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephieDee

🚨 GUYS 🚨 if you do anything tonight let it be this. Search velvetbl0cked on Twitter and go on latest. You will not be disappointed. I’ve just gone down a rabbit hole the past hour scrolling and pissing myself at all the hilarious reasons she’s been blocking people over the years.

unhinged doesn’t even cut it with our munchy! Also check out that first girls tik tok video 😂
Woohoo, I saw my reply, I feel special now!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Amy1232

The ad is still up. If you (general you) have reported it it won't show anymore. I'm also really annoyed by her posting about caring for Nellie and that her HTDO was keeping flowers that could KILL him where he could get to them. That's not very "be a nice human" Gabs.

Wait, I missed that. Where did they say they couldn't take it down or edit?
They said it to me

Reactions: 3

Gxorgiee

New to this thread so sorry if it’s been mentioned. Do we know she deffo reads here?

rosesareblue

VIP Member
I think for me it's that she doth protest too much. Then we see her manic at 5am on Instagram with a bottle behind her.

rosesareblue

VIP Member

Let me know if this works x

It’s also worth mentioning I got velvetbl0cked from that pub tweet. I responded saying that the economy needs to carry on and as long as everyone’s wearing a mask and taking precautions then it should be fine… in a nice way and I got BLOCKED💀😂
Does she even have a Home Screen 😂

• Haha

Beauhead

Chatty Member
It's so sad, isn't it? 🤣🤣 HI GABBY!!! When are you dyeing your hair back to dark brown and then eventually go back to auburn after that? You must tell us scummy trolls!
If you read my other posts about her you would know i'm definitely NOT this asshole.

Reactions: 2

rosesareblue

VIP Member
🚨 GUYS 🚨 if you do anything tonight let it be this. Search velvetbl0cked on Twitter and go on latest. You will not be disappointed. I’ve just gone down a rabbit hole the past hour scrolling and pissing myself at all the hilarious reasons she’s been blocking people over the years.

unhinged doesn’t even cut it with our munchy! Also check out that first girls tik tok video 😂
Can you link?!

Reactions: 1