Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was she spray painted around Camden?
There was no evidence she actually was, she said something about a stalker who was painting her so she had to stop going to Camden - but for someone with a vlogging camera/ phone she never showed any proof šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was no evidence she actually was, she said something about a stalker who was painting her so she had to stop going to Camden - but for someone with a vlogging camera/ phone she never showed any proof šŸ„“
Thatā€™s what I thought!

Reactions: 1
Doesnā€™t reply in 10 minutes so messages again.. think Iā€™ve figured out the reason she has no friendsšŸ˜³
CC671F8B-4250-4FDB-B4FB-6C6AAA8CE585.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Currently Ā£9.35, were cheaper back then. Definitely not Ā£40 for 2 items and contraception has always been free. Unless sheā€™s paying privately for something because the nhs wouldnā€™t prescribe šŸ¤Ŗ but then Ā£40 is very cheap for a private prescription.

who knows, sheā€™s a liar.

yes she couldā€™ve got money out of her bank account by going to a branch with ID and answering some questions. Enough to tide her over for the 2-4 days it wouldā€™ve taken for her card to arrive in the post.
I'm with Barclays, you can go in there with your ID and they will give you a new card, you can only do it it couple times a year I think but great for emergencies but like you said with ID the bank would have given her money

Reactions: 7
Lucky Gabby doesnā€™t have any intolerances to anything in the fancy new milk made outta pea proteinā€¦ oh wait. Gabby you really should check your SEW accurate (totally fake) list of intolerances against the new adverts you do. Ya know.. the one where you ā€œsassilyā€ snarked on haters for saying you made all your symptoms up before accepting adverts for things. I mean, even though you constantly stuff your face with all those foods anyway

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
A picture of two dogs sitting with a vase of tulips in front of them came across my timeline. There was a reply to it of another pair of dogs sniffing a vase of tulips. I responded saying to please be careful as tulips are toxic to dogs and cats. They both responded to me that they were just sniffing them, not to worry. I guess like Gabbie aesthetic is more important to them šŸ™„.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Itā€™s funny cause now I follow her cousin again gobs literally making a point of tweeting the exact opposite of anything she says. No wonder her family hate each other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s funny cause now I follow her cousin again gobs literally making a point of tweeting the exact opposite of anything she says. No wonder her family hate each other
Thatā€™s harsh actually. Maybe they just hate gobbles šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.